Main Menu

Christmas!

Started by VaNilla, December 25, 2007, 01:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaNilla

I dunno about you people elsewhere but 40 minutes for us guys in the UK!

What you all getting, I know this is all a bit off topic but hey, it's Christmas :D.

Im getting Guitar Hero 3 and Skate on Xbox 360, Crysis and Unreal Tournament 3 on PC, and some other stuff :D.

the_blueflame

I just ordered my own christmas present, a 24" monitor javascript:void(0);
Grin

The stuff I got was not gaming or computer related.

Tidenburg

I just got paid for my game I made so I've already gone and brought my PS3 (woo all next-gen consoles owned!) so I have no idea what my parents are getting me, I can't think what else it need!

p.s. 34 minutes left!

Bionic-Blob

Quote from: Tidenburg on December 25, 2007, 01:35:55 AM
I just got paid for my game I made so I've already gone and brought my PS3 (woo all next-gen consoles owned!) so I have no idea what my parents are getting me, I can't think what else it need!

p.s. 34 minutes left!

they're not exactly 'next-gen' anymore, considering the x360 has been out more than 2 years now...

Tidenburg

GAH! Next-gen isn't a time frame, its the number of the generation its in. If a child is the 16th generation of a family he doesn't suddenly become a different generation at a certain age.

Then again I suppose there are no strict rules on it, you know what I mean anyway ;)

Bionic-Blob

common sense dictates next-gen refers to the 'next generation'...

which would be the consoles coming out in god knows how many years.

x360, wii, ps3 = current generation =/= next-gen

Tidenburg

If it literally refered to the next-generation then we'd never actually own a next generation console because as soon as it was released it would no longer be the next console

BurningDeath

How fucked up is it to get computer games for christmas?
Come on, you get self made pullovers and socks from your grandmother for christmas, but not videogames.

Tidenburg

Sucks for you!
Last year I got a HD tv, Wii, moneys, computer and quite a few 360 games, are you actually saying you'd prefer socks?

Overstatement

Quote from: Tidenburg on December 25, 2007, 02:08:15 AM
Sucks for you!
Last year I got a HD tv, Wii, moneys, computer and quite a few 360 games, are you actually saying you'd prefer socks?

Let's hope you find a sarcasm detector this Christmas!

Bionic-Blob

hdtv and a computer?

who are these nonexistent rich people that buy you such things xD

Tidenburg

you missed the *woosh* in your post

Damn I need an internet sarcasm detector. There needs to be a smilie for it :)

:edit:
My parents? and they're not rich.

BTW it isnt mega massive, its like 20 somthing " widescreen, not a big make either.

Tidenburg

anyways,,,,
MERRY CHRISTMAS UK'ers! (and other people in the right time zones)

Cyntrox

Christmas? That was yesterday...

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Well, i got UT3, cash and a pocket knife (lol my granpa > yours).