another character...Jenkins Mod

Started by goodkebab, November 02, 2007, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

scope2005

Quote from: B1nArY_001 on November 02, 2007, 03:49:30 PM
OMFG! A penis!!! FFS... if no one here as ever seen a dick... go take a piss and look down.

LMFAO - quote of the year :D

goodkebab

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Westfall

Overstatement

The border between his legs and stomach seem very steep in the front view....like you can hide a couple of pens in there.

goodkebab

he will be wearing a shirt and trousers,  so I wont have to fix that.

Tidenburg

Quote from: Bionic-Blob on November 03, 2007, 12:09:14 AM
penises(penii?)/breasts/vagina = NSFW in my book <_<
You know you need to get laid when Breasts/Vagina is labelled as a computer term in "your book"
:P

Farley4Fan

Everyone needs to get laid period  8)

Westfall

limikkin

just wanted to say great work, kebab...and thanks. i didnt realize you had posted here as well. i usually dont get a chance to check much on the public forums. character has turned out better than i imagined. more props to you man 8)

and Zedblade, i just got around to reading your post in this thread about level design for Jenkins...don't know if you're still interested, but i, for one, would be thrilled to have you on board there. i know the other guys definitely would be too. we currently have 1 level designer and he just recently posted a request to help aid in an area of design. also, some of the other guys had some questions for me in this regard, but i haven't had much experience with those aspects, and i'm sure you'd be better apt to address them. if so and interested in the dev, check out the forums, lemme know, or just sign up for an account. ;)

Farley4Fan

What is the point to a new character again? 

frvge

It's for the WL Jenkins mod. Has nothing to do with PS.