All We've seen. (Shield your bandwidth dial-up users!)

Started by Tidenburg, January 29, 2008, 10:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaNilla

I know it's work in progress but looking at the MT Vision design... I just think it looks terrible to be honest sorry. The spy looks cut out, too grey, and very low quality. The background is way too red and light and it's all just very low quality graphics aswell, really weird. Just giving feedback :P.

Farley4Fan

That was actually my first impression as well.  At the time I was just excited to see something new, but looking at it now I hope it looks better in its final version.  I have faith in you guys after what I saw with the EMF vid, looks great, hopefully you guys can make MT of equal quality.  Man, whatever happened to that ambient occlusion effect?  That was such an awesome concept.

ray mysertio

wow you guys got a really nice clone goin on.

btw i dont wanna scare ya but ubi are greedy snakes and dont be surprised if they surprise you ... i said odnt be surprised lol . yeah well gl .
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

ray mysertio

just to say hi , ai aiint doin much this past week and a half , lol you can read why in the "join us" forum .

just kickin around and seein how the progress is , pretty damn smooth if you ask me .
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

Farley4Fan

Sig = One of my airsoft guns

Just like it.

Oh yeah!:  :o HOLY MOLDY SHARK SCHTICKZ HE"S BACK!!>!>!

Gawain

tbh, papa skull's sig isn't much smaller because he's too arrogant to change his xfire sig to the small version (that gives the exact same amount of information and looks way better, too) just because it was me who suggested it  ::)

Xris

Perhaps it wasn't THAT you suggested it, but HOW you suggested it ... just something to think about.

@papa: I agree, smaller xfire > larger xfire, both because of size and because it looks cooler, but hey we are all entitled to our opinions, or maybe your just trying to be retro. LOL

Gawain

it's especially ridiculous as papaskull doesn't really use xfire anyways...

Farley4Fan

It acts up on my computer, for the 13th time ffs.  I re-installed it recently and I should be on it.

I don't really care about my xfire button because, well, I don't use xfire a lot.  If it annoys you that much then get a higher tolerance level.  I'll get the small one, but note that it's not because Gawain told me to.

Xris

Of course its not ... it because I asked nicley :)

frvge

Seeds of romance, blossomming in the savanna. One day, you two are gonna get married!

Ten points for the person knowing (not looking up) from which movie that is.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: frvge on April 24, 2008, 08:40:01 PM
Seeds of romance, blossomming in the savanna. One day, you two are gonna get married!

Ten points for the person knowing (not looking up) from which movie that is.
One of those soft 'make-me-cry' movie you like soo much  ;D?