the Unanswered Question ?

Started by AgentX_003, January 28, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Why doesn't project stealth just make a high rez texture pack for chaos theory and be done with it ? , I already know this answer but im just asking this question for the rest of the Community.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

NeoSuperior

Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 28, 2014, 10:29:25 PM
Why doesn't project stealth just make a high rez texture pack for chaos theory and be done with it ? , I already know this answer but im just asking this question for the rest of the Community.

This would not remove all the bugs in CT... and neither would it be able to attract lots of players, because they would have to get CT first. Also it would mean a regression back into a mod, which would hurt the pride of the PS developers. Enough reasons?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Nice idea, Agent.

And how's big the Community?
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

AgentX_003

Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on January 30, 2014, 04:08:56 PM
Nice idea, Agent.

right now only about 21 people but it could be bigger :/ which Im working on rebuilding.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 30, 2014, 04:47:56 PM
Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on January 30, 2014, 04:08:56 PM
Nice idea, Agent.

right now only about 21 people but it could be bigger :/ which Im working on rebuilding.

No offence, but you rebuilding a community for a video game, you might as well be an official direct hired spokesman for the Project Stealth Game...

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 30, 2014, 04:47:56 PM
And what community tools do use for rebuilding? I'd proposed some web based instruments some time ago
Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on December 25, 2013, 12:22:43 AM
Project Stealth wiki could also accept and use another unusual user submissions. I'm talking about

• Crosswords

• Quotes catalog

• Question & Answers directory

• Quizes

• Surveys

• Polls
What ideas for these community tools do you have?

Let's see how creative we could be.
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.