So you want something new?

Started by frvge, August 14, 2012, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick it! I want a...

Music track
0 (0%)
Goofy video of a weird bug or experimental stuff
0 (0%)
Video of our main menu and lobby (work in progres of course)
7 (43.8%)
Video of an in-game neckbreak
3 (18.8%)
Video about the footstep sound system <-- pick this, I made it
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 21, 2012, 12:10:45 AM

Pusianka

Quote from: Farley4Fan on August 17, 2012, 07:42:46 AM
Quote from: Pusianka on August 14, 2012, 01:09:46 PM
Quote from: Meister_Neo on August 14, 2012, 05:13:47 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 14, 2012, 04:48:04 AM

spoiled you are :/

Absolutely "optimistic" enforcer you are :/

I think our Agent X model 003 is already broken. Frvge go to storage and open model 004.

Lolololoooool

and why did you think we put numbers next to these? pff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

tigaer

When is the poll going to be closed and the reveal going to happen?

frvge

It closed. Main menu and lobby won. I'll now work with the artists involved to get the data. This might take a while because I'll be gone this weekend, buuuut I'll try to get it within a week.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Oh damn! So my vote really decided the outcome  8)
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

AgentX_003

Quote from: Meister_Neo on August 21, 2012, 10:40:35 PM

not just yours but there were others of course.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

NeoSuperior

Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 21, 2012, 10:49:22 PM
Quote from: Meister_Neo on August 21, 2012, 10:40:35 PM

not just yours but there were others of course.

Yea yea, I was just using an egocentric perspective for lulz
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

tigaer

Quote from: frvge on August 21, 2012, 10:02:48 PM
It closed. Main menu and lobby won. I'll now work with the artists involved to get the data. This might take a while because I'll be gone this weekend, buuuut I'll try to get it within a week.

Cooooooool  ;)
I'm excited.

Pusianka

Quote from: Meister_Neo on August 21, 2012, 11:08:12 PM
Yea yea, I was just using an egocentric perspective for lulz

Meister don't use words like egocentric if you don't want them written in Agent X ortography... please...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

RaDRoacH

I've seen a pic of the old lobby before, that was just beta right?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: RoacH on August 23, 2012, 01:47:10 PM
I've seen a pic of the lobby before, that was just beta right?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

The real lobby was never shown. Concepts that led up to the current one were shown.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

tigaer

Quote from: frvge on August 23, 2012, 08:56:27 PM
The real lobby was never shown. Concepts that led up to the current one were shown.

And that was before I was even part of the team, so it's been awhile since you guys have seen anything!

frvge

As an update: we're trying to get tigaer set-up so he can show the design in action while also giving some commentary on the design choices.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: frvge on August 31, 2012, 11:16:58 PM
As an update: we're trying to get tigaer set-up so he can show the design in action while also giving some commentary on the design choices.

Yay!  :D
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

tigaer

Quote from: SheikTheGeek on September 01, 2012, 10:57:52 AM
Quote from: frvge on August 31, 2012, 11:16:58 PM

Yay!  :D

Indeed bro. Gonna be nice if I can get everything together and do it!