Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Ninjaheman, June 01, 2010, 04:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninjaheman

I'm sure you folks have gotten plenty of these and for that I apologize.  The irony in that is that I'd like to thank you for creating 'Project Stealth'.  I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate every bit of work you're all doing.

I would have hated to see an idea such as 'spies vs. mercs' go to waste and I am very grateful that you saw the potential and are putting in the hard work.  I'm promoting the project as much as I can and the world will be a better place when all is said and done!  Take your time, don't work too hard. 

I look forward to being a part of this community for some time.

Thanks again.   ;D

Farley4Fan

Welcome!  I agree, except:

QuoteTake your time, don't work too hard. 

I can't agree with this.  lol

Obviously I don't want to be a slave driver but I want them to work hard and make a good game.  But then again, they do too, so my words mean nothing lol 

MulleDK19

Quote from: Ninjaheman on June 01, 2010, 04:32:07 AM
I'm sure you folks have gotten plenty of these and for that I apologize.  The irony in that is that I'd like to thank you for creating 'Project Stealth'.  I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate every bit of work you're all doing.

I would have hated to see an idea such as 'spies vs. mercs' go to waste and I am very grateful that you saw the potential and are putting in the hard work.  I'm promoting the project as much as I can and the world will be a better place when all is said and done!  Take your time, don't work too hard.  

I look forward to being a part of this community for some time.

Thanks again.   ;D

To sum up your post: "Thank you, I'm sorry, relax, and work slowly."

Thank you too! ;D

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.