OMG where's the new stuff?

Started by frvge, July 12, 2011, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comicsserg

hahaah no :D I really have some animation stuff coming up ;)

NeoSuperior

Wow a dev member that is alive! I thought the only ones that live are lennard and frvge (and sometimes binary). But now someone awakened from his slumber and even frvge didn't know about his work! Well... until now i thought that every dev member is like a robot, controlled by frvge but this really changed my opinion  ;)

And to all who thought "new post = new realease!"

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

I still don't get it Meister, why do you give a crap? There are so many more things to do than stalk Project Stealth 24/7...

Just leave it idle, and stop bugging them.

comicsserg

comicsserg

just uploaded new stuff ^^ not much but still new :p w8ing approval of frvge

Pusianka

Just hypothetically, if you have some free time AND you're done with all other anims why not try to make a parachute jump anim? ;P Its JUST-A-SUGGESTION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

comicsserg

not all anims are done yet ;) but indeed if I will have time and coders will have time to implement stuff then I'll make all kind of cool anims ;)