Little Bit of everything...

Started by B1nArY_001, June 12, 2007, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I like it, just put a yellow light bulb in the middle, and we're home :D

goodkebab

Now that we have a full time animator....I will take up the texturing  and concept sketching once the merc is done.

That will leave you free for hi poly modelling...and i can then texture the stuff.  One of my strongest skills is texturing, and it will also help with quality consistency.

Now if we can just get a 2d designer...

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I can do it!!!
i spend a lot of time drawing in paint!!! :P
no, in real, i can't do sh*t...

Gawain

i prefer a hexagonal style, but i like the cam in the middle. maybe a blinking ring of leds around the cam in the middle would look next-gen XD

B1nArY_001

Just let me know where to start.

B1nArY_001

Quote from: Gawain on June 19, 2007, 02:51:18 PM
i prefer a hexagonal style, but i like the cam in the middle. maybe a blinking ring of leds around the cam in the middle would look next-gen XD

The lens in the middle is the laser's lens >.<

I guess that's what I get for only spending 30 minutes on the texturing and mapping... lol I considered the LEDs actually, but one thing that always bugged me was the blinking light on the mines... Who the hell designs a device made to catch your "prey" by surprise and puts a little light on it that says "Hey I'm right here!"?!

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you'll be doing the texture painting Kebab. I can do it but I am a bit slow... It's probably the biggest area I need to improve in otherwise it will always be a major hangup in my workflow. Not to mention what I've seen of your work so far is quite impressive.