So it's been over 4 months...

Started by JrvUnleashed, July 01, 2011, 03:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrvUnleashed

And there is legitimately nothing new from when I last visited. WHERE'S ALL THE UPDATES, DAWG?

Shame. Shame on your mothers.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

frvge

GFX card crashes and college and new jobs caused a 3 month delay. Sucks. But now it's holiday again for the students so we're hoping we can show new stuff soon.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

My friends take the piss when they see me lurking on the forums because they remember me bringing up PS back when I was in secondary school. College and first year of Uni later, still patiently waiting.

One day they'll see...
One day.  8)

puuusianka

LoL my bro keeps demotivating me that it will never come out so it actually makes no sense to make a map for it... well I don't give a shit and stay clearly on!

DreadStunLock

Quote from: JrvUnleashed on July 01, 2011, 03:29:57 AM
And there is legitimately nothing new from when I last visited. WHERE'S ALL THE UPDATES, DAWG?

Shame. Shame on your mothers.

They released Special effects video on the new gadgets, be happy they did that.

NeoSuperior

well the last updates on the main page are from march... visitors may think the project is dead...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Visitors should take a hint:

It's done, when it's done.

NeoSuperior

From main page:

"17th of March// Gameplay implementation
We're getting progress with basic gameplay coding for both Spy and Merc. More coming soon!"

Well if they interpret "soon" as "in the next 2 months" then your argument doesn't count... I know what you want to say, but visitors don't see that "line" you just posted. To find:

"When will Project Stealth be released?
We strive for high quality, so it's done when it's done. You can expect one or more public betas in due time. Check back regularly!"

you have to go to:

Game Play -> FAQ

and then find that line... i think after seeing the above of "coming soon" and seeing that last update was in march, they will just never come again.. they will not bother checking a "dead looking" project...

So just a little line to show that PS is still alive would be a great help to make interested people stay.

EDIT: YAY over 200 Posts finally :D
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Yes, more coming soon... before we had 2 broken PCs, 1 new jobs and a lot of exams and college assignments to be redone.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Zedblade

The free thing that I'm in no way entitled to and being worked on by volunteers isn't being completed as fast as I want it to be. Wah, me me me me.

The project is still alive and kicking. However, when the DEV team is so small and have only limited time to work on something, the smallest of problems can create weeks of down time and delay.

IF PS ever dies, we won't beat around the bush (at least I won't) and would just tell everyone up front. Until that point, assume shits getting done.

Cronky

It seems like every like... 2 months or so a thread like this pops up. There should be a sticky topic of all the responses you guys have made like this. Without replies I think it would fill up a few pages by itself.

People might get the point for a little longer if you could just point them towards that. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spekkio

OR....

Put them on the website's homepage.