Main Menu

Release Status?

Started by Vega, March 21, 2011, 01:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vega

Howdy fellas,

I did a quick check over the topics but I'll admit I'm too lazy to go through all of them and find out the status of this game.  Is it being released in the near future?  Is it still being worked on?  I'm still looking forward to it.

DreadStunLock

Just released a minor customizations for spies screenshot and more coming up!

P.S I thought you were dead, where were you oO

Farley4Fan

Where is the "Vega Sucks" option?

DreadStunLock

Farley did I miss a topic or a post on SCLforums about Vega being a bad person or something?

Farley4Fan

Yeah you missed about 3,824 posts about it.

zglina

I can write only one thing "Where is beta you MF!!!"

DreadStunLock

Great, another 3 months, you MOFO!

knooger

Already it doesn't matter guys, even Yoda will be dead when frvge will let us play it :D

Just Kiddin' Frvge ;)

DreadStunLock

Yoda is dead you noobcake.

zglina

DreadStunLock

Succesful bashing:

"spies or fashion models? give them something more practical to wear. you know how hard ridiculous they look with a cod piece? must make exfil and infil very hard

and nigga please, give them proper night vision goggles, not some fantasy star trek crap. god i hate the stylization of games. always with the over the top and ridiculous designs. "

xD

monterto

http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

Farley4Fan

Yoda is my cat if he could talk.

CougarC.A.T.

How deep into 2012 or '13 are we lookin?

Steam: hawkeyez01      
\¯\/¯/          
Cougarcat        
/_/ \_\Fire

frvge

If things go as planned, mid-2011 for a first playable thing. Depends on the schedules of the programmers and animators. Oh, this is a wild guess on my end. So it's not a promise. It's done when it's done.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.