* ** CAMERA ANGLE ****

Started by AgentX_003, June 29, 2008, 01:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurbutti

Or when you die, you get to go to a room with a lot of rainbows and hawt blonde girls.

Bionic-Blob

Quote from: Neverdown on July 01, 2008, 11:36:51 PM
What is wrong with third-party voice programs? People say they lag the game, but all UT3 clans use Ventrilo or TeamSpeak. The second problem with them is that people tend to give away stuff while being dead/ in spectator mode. This second thing can be countered very easy; make spectators to see the same thing the guy they are spectating sees: for merc this would be first person, for spy it would be a fixed third person cam.

they also break a game feature

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Kurbutti on July 01, 2008, 11:41:52 PM
Or when you die, you get to go to a room with a lot of rainbows and hawt blonde girls.

Oh.  Thread winner.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 01, 2008, 11:12:33 PM
Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:59:20 PM
or some advertising XD

what happens when both are dead at the same time?

"Your next life will come shortly, sorry for the wait.  Meanwhile, you can sit back and open up a ice cold bottle of the all new 'Banana Lime' Mountain Dew!  A refreshing blend of your favorite fruits that revive your senses and give you hours of energy!  Perfect for the hardcore gamer... Enjoy!"

;D

If it aint some kind of redbull like energy drink, hardcore gamers won't touch it.

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 01, 2008, 11:50:35 PM

Oh.  Thread winner.

Why keep it with blond girls? Hot red hairs IMO.

NOT those evil white toned, red dotted facials likes. Make me puke :O

Gawain

Quote from: Bionic-Blob on July 01, 2008, 11:46:48 PM

well hacking comms is kinda imbalananced anyways: english-speaking guys or guys from the same country as the opponents can get pwned by it, while teams communicating in a foreign language don't have to care about it. but it's sure fun to invent codenamnes for standard situations ^^

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Wh1t3_Dw4rF on July 01, 2008, 11:59:45 PM
Quote from: Papa Skull on July 01, 2008, 11:12:33 PM
Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:59:20 PM
or some advertising XD

what happens when both are dead at the same time?

"Your next life will come shortly, sorry for the wait.  Meanwhile, you can sit back and open up a ice cold bottle of the all new 'Banana Lime' Mountain Dew!  A refreshing blend of your favorite fruits that revive your senses and give you hours of energy!  Perfect for the hardcore gamer... Enjoy!"

;D

If it aint some kind of redbull like energy drink, hardcore gamers won't touch it.

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 01, 2008, 11:50:35 PM

Oh.  Thread winner.

Why keep it with blond girls? Hot red hairs IMO.

NOT those evil white toned, red dotted facials likes. Make me puke :O

Yeah, I actually prefer brunettes.  I'm a blonde guy, but to be honest, a lot of blonde girls out there should legally be considered retarded.  Not saying they aren't hot, but I prefer a little brains to go with the beauty.  It makes them hotter. hehe

Neverdown

Quote from: Bionic-Blob on July 01, 2008, 11:46:48 PM
Quote from: Neverdown on July 01, 2008, 11:36:51 PM
What is wrong with third-party voice programs? People say they lag the game, but all UT3 clans use Ventrilo or TeamSpeak. The second problem with them is that people tend to give away stuff while being dead/ in spectator mode. This second thing can be countered very easy; make spectators to see the same thing the guy they are spectating sees: for merc this would be first person, for spy it would be a fixed third person cam.

Most guys don't even speak English anyway. Besides, how many times of the times you use spy bullets or spy traps have you used the hacking communications future?

Gawain

it's the "h" key, isn't it? XD

AgentX_003

Quote from: Rambo on July 02, 2008, 02:28:57 PM
it's the "h" key, isn't it? XD

ya it is ,and ive used it soo many times  in pandora , cause you get the funniest conversations sometimes , when ya get the odd chatty bunch :) ,

plus if they are talking about what they are planning , it truely gives you the upper hand. esp being a merc,

and the spy is like WtF ZOmgz how did you find me .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

well i don't need to hack the spies' communication of a spy-trapped spy to find his location XD
but maybe it helps to find his mate, and if i remember correctly you can also hack comms with zoom and with camnet...

AgentX_003

na its mostly when sniping, it was never available for camnet .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

well when i'm aiming at the head of a spy it's pretty easy to decide between killing and hacking XD

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 02, 2008, 03:51:36 PM
na its mostly when sniping, it was never available for camnet .

Are you sure about that?  I'm quite sure that you could do that on xbox, I don't see why it would be different on PC.  But hey, what do I know?  lol

frvge

Use laser on camnet to hack comms.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

lol that's what it was, thanks frvge.