6 (40%)
B. Because Bees make honey
5 (33.3%)
C. I c what you did there.
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 15, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

frvge

So what should we release? It's all not very big stuff, but you do get to choose. Poll runs for 7 days.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

A is the best option! A is the best option! A IS THE BEST OPTION! A IS... wait, but for whom?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

NeoSuperior

oh man... this... "roulette release" again? Can't you be more creative, instead of using the same method over and over again?

Well the middle, balanced way is always the best so i choose B.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Quote from: Meister_Neo on January 08, 2012, 11:58:05 PM
oh man... this... "roulette release" again? Can't you be more creative, instead of using the same method over and over again?

Well the middle, balanced way is always the best so i choose B.
It's only the second time :(
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

BearInATie

DreadStunLock

C is good, the last ones should be the best ones. ^^

zglina

A , B , C whatever ! Just show us something ;)

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on January 08, 2012, 05:37:49 PM
So what should we release? It's all not very big stuff, but you do get to choose. Poll runs for 7 days.

how about one big shipment of content that will leave us wanting to droool all over ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Pusianka

Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 09, 2012, 11:38:40 AM
Quote from: frvge on January 08, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

how about one big shipment of content that will leave us wanting to droool all over ?

approved!!!

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

Pusianka

You have approval of whole community, what's stopping you? Oh wait I know, is it the "Dev team"?
Don't worry about that, we have already sent threatening letters to their families and put the head of lennard's goldfish under the pillow, just do it!

- Hit it."

Aj