Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

I <3 U

puuusianka

You keep talking to yourself.

How pathetic...

MulleDK19

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: I <3 U on January 04, 2011, 06:33:44 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 05:52:33 PM
and add weed into it you will do more harm to yourself with that +

I think you should do some research on it rather than say the same same thing in every post =].

Keep spending money and harm others around you, but of course if you were a moral person I wouldn't even need to tell you that.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 07:41:01 PM

I think you should do some research on it rather than say the same same thing in every post =].

Keep spending money and harm others around you, but of course if you were a moral person I wouldn't even need to tell you that.

Think of a peace pipe.  It's a social ritual.  It may be unhealthy, but it's not about being healthy, it's about doing something together and forgetting differences. 

I'm a conservative Christian, and I'm all about moral values.  I grew up like a lot of people thinking pot=bad but after doing research and trying it, the harm is exaggerated beyond belief.  It isn't immoral to smoke.  Not having the self control and getting addicted is a bit immoral, but it's hard to get addicted to pot.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 04, 2011, 08:55:45 PM

Think of a peace pipe.  It's a social ritual.  It may be unhealthy, but it's not about being healthy, it's about doing something together and forgetting differences. 

I'm a conservative Christian, and I'm all about moral values.  I grew up like a lot of people thinking pot=bad but after doing research and trying it, the harm is exaggerated beyond belief.  It isn't immoral to smoke.  Not having the self control and getting addicted is a bit immoral, but it's hard to get addicted to pot.

Yeah your forgetting the fact that smoking harms others around you by the smoke.

Farley4Fan

No I'm not I said if you are all doing it together then how is that immoral?  Nobody I know will smoke around non-smokers.  That's rude, immoral, whatever.  And that's not just a weed thing either, tobacco is more harmful in that regard.

Is boxing immoral?  Punching people harms them.  If people understand the risk involved (inhaling smoke, taking punches) and you aren't making it personal (blowing smoke in their face, punching the person after the bell rings) then it's not an immoral thing.

Spark Mandriller

you are fucking dumb.

dumb dumb dumb.

MulleDK19

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 04, 2011, 09:27:02 PMNobody I know will smoke around non-smokers.  That's rude, immoral, whatever.

Must be a new species.

Farley4Fan

No, it's just that the non-smokers leave. ;)

JrvUnleashed

I smoke weed.

All the cool kids do; so therefore, if you want to be cool, you must smoke weed as well.

PEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSUREPEERPRESSURE
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

Bubbaganoosh

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 09:17:24 PM

No because you will breathe it anyway, as well since you will breathe the CO in, and add weed into it you will do more harm to yourself with that +

Man you just don't fucking get it.

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 09:17:24 PM

Yeah your forgetting the fact that smoking harms others around you by the smoke.

Fuck man, you are a one trick pony. Second hand smoke blah fucking blah. If people don't like it they can walk away. Of course you may be talking about those pot smokers who hold strangers down and blow smoke into their faces. I bet that's what you mean because people who don't smoke it likely will not stand there while someone smokes a doob.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Yeah good luck telling your buddies to fuck off when you smoke weed see how well that will go.