Co-creating a new theme, part 1

Started by frvge, June 13, 2011, 01:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

If you seriously think there can be a legal issue on that spy and the one Conviction you are heavily mistaken, if I was dick enough, I could overdraw the picture like the one agent linked me, photoshop copy and paste his goggle, add a metal texture overlay, and there is your legal issue is gone.

NeoSuperior

Part 1? Where is Part 2? Where is the theme? Where is the hype for the theme? What the bloody hell is going on? Questions over questions...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

New theme launches when we have a beta. Oops, I mentioned the b-word. +1 month delay. HarHar Binks!
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Meister_Neo on November 08, 2011, 04:54:34 PM
Part 1? Where is Part 2? Where is the theme? Where is the hype for the theme? What the bloody hell is going on? Questions over questions...

You really need to get a hobby...

NeoSuperior

Quote from: DreadStunlock on November 08, 2011, 07:10:27 PM
You really need to get a hobby...

rofl... just rofl... because... YOU of all people said that. Keep up the trolling like this. It's way better than your fights with Agent.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Farley4Fan

I think we should continue that newly locked Agent thread here.  Probably against all the rules, but hey, I didn't read them.

Then again, it has gotten quite old to bash Agent.  Out of style, even.  Bashing Agent is sooo 1.5 years ago, but hating on me is in.  Go!

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 08, 2011, 10:49:45 PM
I think we should continue that newly locked Agent thread here.  Probably against all the rules, but hey, I didn't read them.

Then again, it has gotten quite old to bash Agent.  Out of style, even.  Bashing Agent is sooo 1.5 years ago, but hating on me is in.  Go!

I love you Farley <3

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on November 08, 2011, 07:09:22 PM
New theme launches when we have a bet-[...]

lol now we have to wait something like 3-12 months, till we get a better forum-skin, than this plain boring standart version? mehh too bad  :-\

- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Meister_Neo why does it bother you? There are plenty of AAA games to play on the market. And you can still play versus, it's perfectly playable.

NeoSuperior

It's not about that i cannot play something else. But i often check the forums and i always see this "boring" theme. It is just... annoying.

- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

So don't visit it. -.-

If you truly want to be helpful, learn to web program, and come up with a design. I wish I knew how to do web design on photoshop, but so far, it's everything BUT, this.

frvge

After New Year, I'll hopefully have more time. Then after my contract ends at the end of February (I guess it will), I'll be out of a job, so even more time.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Meister_Neo on November 08, 2011, 11:00:40 PM
It's not about that i cannot play something else. But i often check the forums and i always see this "boring" theme. It is just... annoying.

http://www.animeseason.com/okane-ga-nai-episode-1/

There, that should keep you off the forums. Enjoy.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: DreadStunlock on November 09, 2011, 02:17:14 AMhttp://www.animeseason.com/okane-ga-nai-episode-1/

......................................................seriously?? a shounen-ai OVA? that's a bad joke... even worse than those "romantic comedies" that overflow the anime industry right now.

- Mike Godwin

Farley4Fan

Every time we say "theme", is it +1?