Cookiecrisp.CK from SCCT here

Started by Bo0kY, October 24, 2011, 10:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo0kY

YOYOYO.  Wow, this is exciting to see. Glad you guys are so vigilant and doing such an excellent job on this game.  Was watching a couple of videos that you have posted up and I must say, it looks awesome. Keep up the great work!  I know you are doing this on your free time, and you are making this game everything Double Agent wasn't (what a bummer and disappointment that game was, right?)  Just dropping in to say hi. 

frvge

Hi BoOkY,

yes, we're still going strong :) If you have artistic friends or people who can program, refer them to us for uber-ownage ;)

scworld/frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Bo0kY

No problem.  One of my buddies is an artist and he got interested in your project last year.  Said he saw some posts in the idle forum. Right now he is working on his own indie project but I can have him help spread the word

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Bo0kY on October 24, 2011, 10:22:39 AM
YOYOYO.  Wow, this is exciting to see. Glad you guys are so vigilant and doing such an excellent job on this game.  Was watching a couple of videos that you have posted up and I must say, it looks awesome. Keep up the great work!  I know you are doing this on your free time, and you are making this game everything Double Agent wasn't (what a bummer and disappointment that game was, right?)  Just dropping in to say hi.

It's about time that you came out of hiding from the shadows ;D :P. I gotta give credit where credit is due, Thanks man , if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be playing in this very community. Good to see ya bud :), Hope to play some awesome games when this is all said and done. 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Bo0kY

Lol, when I put "idle" I meant UDK. Damn you autocorrect!!!