Links to sclamers

Started by .leelu12., July 01, 2008, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should sclamers link be removed from PS site?

Yes
No

frvge

Stop with the multiple accounts please. Fruitlress Man/Blank Man/Guggle or whatever. It's annoying.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Quote from: Fruitless Man on July 01, 2008, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
sclamers is teh pwnage, don't think removing the link would do any good. but it becomes more and more obvious that leelu = athelstan = humblepie...

I doubt it. Last I played with humblepie, *he or she* was a decent player. Leelu is a worthless noob that leaves after each game she loses.

o0 How have i never heard of you fruitless? I thought you were an xboxer?

I <3 U

Quote from: frvge on July 01, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Stop with the multiple accounts please. Fruitlress Man/Blank Man/Guggle or whatever. It's annoying.

They have the same IP's o0?

Gawain

do u mean that those guys are the same or that those guys and leelu are the same person?

Fruitless Man

uhm... I am not blankman, shitty fridge.

Fruitless Man

Oh lookey! he has man at the end of his screen name. He MUST bear resemblance to Blank Man!!!

AgentX_003

i can back up fruitless man, that they are not the same person because ive played with fruitless man in chaos theory, while against blankman and bukakeXD

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Westfall

Quote from: Fruitless Man on July 01, 2008, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
sclamers is teh pwnage, don't think removing the link would do any good. but it becomes more and more obvious that leelu = athelstan = humblepie...

I doubt it. Last I played with humblepie, *he or she* was a decent player. Leelu is a worthless noob that leaves after each game she loses.

Actually Athelstan leave when he loses too. A lot of people do.

Gawain

i do that too. because most of the time when i loose it's due to some fricking lag, bug, hostadvantage or other crap which drives me nuts. just fixing all the bs that occurs in ct would make ps godlike.

Farley4Fan

Someone's pretty high on themselves.  :D

Gawain

actually not. starting to play this game knowing of all its weaknesses and then simply leaving isn't something i'm proud of.

.leelu12.

whilst there is an 'end session' button, u cant really care too much about what goes on in a games :S
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

Blank Man

lol, just because I changed from Guggle to Blank Man, does not mean that every new comer is going to be me... stupid euro.

MR.Mic

Quote from: Blank Man on July 02, 2008, 03:43:09 AM

lol, just because I changed from Guggle to Blank Man, does not mean that every new comer is going to be me... stupid euro.

You're on the log as coming from the same location from the same connection, smart guy.

So tell me, how is Colorado this time of year?
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Westfall

Quote from: MR.Mic on July 02, 2008, 05:01:15 AM
Quote from: Blank Man on July 02, 2008, 03:43:09 AM

You're on the log as coming from the same location from the same connection, smart guy.

So tell me, how is Colorado this time of year?

holy shit pwnt.