Plain Versus mode?

Started by Fallenword, November 26, 2010, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

QuoteI'd say something about elitism but tbh I don't think anyone on this forum likes DM and besides you're a bro anyway and bros have to stick together right? Bro.

I was joking about low-tier.  I already made a comment about elitism with my sarcasm even though I agree with the elitists so I agree with your bro-ism.

ism.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I'd like to point out that this attitude ("OMG NOOB GTFO NO DM") implies that you guys expect the game to have less than 300 players online at any time.

Please change that, so that everyone and anyone feels welcome, and we have other people to play, not only fat-ass neckbeards who weigh 750 pounds, can't walk more than 15 feet and live in the basement.

Really.

DreadStunLock

There shouldn't be deathmatch but that doesn't mean it there shouldn't be. They can make a far more better mode, because quite frankly to say, the deathmatch that versus got, is unplayable. And maybe it's just an opinion, but the fact states clearly that the mercenaries will always overpower spies with lag, since they benefit the most from it.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet on December 01, 2010, 03:12:55 PM
fat-ass neckbeards

Neckbeards are awesome and should in fact be capitalized.

Sadly, I just shaved mine off since it is no longer no-shave november.   :(

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunLock on December 01, 2010, 03:15:00 PM
There shouldn't be deathmatch but that doesn't mean it there shouldn't be.

you should put this in your sig or something dude.

shit's real profound.

DreadStunLock

Naaah, I wanted to use Farley's but he stole my idea :(

antidrip

I just want classic merc vs spy. It is a kill match with ya know objectives other than camping.