Main Menu

props...

Started by goodkebab, April 28, 2007, 06:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodkebab

at request of Zed...a quick job though

Zedblade

just to let everyone know, these are our hack and neut props for now. (Could change later.)

The top one is our generic hacking panel and the bottom will be our neutralization objective. I'll start on both today and Post updates.

frvge

Futuristic. Me likes
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Zed is a nub so he'll fail miserably and will come to me so I can save the world.

Now seriously, they look really nice. I like the way they look and how futuristic they are, as frvge said.

Overstatement

I think the neutralization things should have a big antenna. Just to give reason to why random computers are scattered throughout the level.

Tidenburg

! They're Blue! all computer stuff for hacking in CT was green matching the spies goggles. I prefer blue anyways but now I demand blue goggles as an options  :D

Overstatement

I'm also against putting in stuff that don't do anything (talking about the rental scanner). It may look cool in the design phase but you know people are going to ask how it works and why doesn't it work and pushing shift on it all day.

Gui Brazil

and then you answer.

Don't stick your eye at things you don't know! >]

chiquita

If you wanna desing it futuristic, than do it, but do it consequently.
Too much material for a futuristic "thing". I'd like to see a system, which is integrated in the building/wall.
Maybe the "pc-thing" should come out of the wall and be a illuminated screen like in gk's sketch.

monterto

I'd like to see something like that too but not all of the terminals will be up against walls....
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

chiquita

I know, but this was just my first idea.
The desing  of the hacks I'd like to see is integrated... in walls, projections...

goodkebab

it was a 10 minute design job...

nice Idea Chiquita and no reason we cannot have something like that.

Btw...still waiting on some level concepts  (visuals) from u!

chiquita

sorry dude... I'd like to do some too, but I really have no time.
I've chosen hard studies but I really enjoy it!
All I can do is some quick concept sketches!

Vega

very nice mr. zedblade.