Lobby UI. [concept] -updated-

Started by tigaer, June 24, 2007, 05:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodkebab

needs to be made for 1024x768

tigaer

If you want the players on opposite sides, I'll make a new one, but it looks alot better this way, cause I tried the other way and it looked thrown together.

In my opinion mine looks alot better and flows more.

But, yeah about the buttons, I couldnt find a good way to do it, so I just left it. But, I might go back and make it look better.

And, 1024c768? Haha, couldnt I just resize it?

Daybreak

It looks way more polished and professional than mine. But As most of said I like my layout. A combination of the two could make a really slick looking system. My problem as stated before was my lack of graphics. I can pump out layouts like a mad man, but I can't graphically put it all together.
I look forward to seeing what Seefoo manages to put together. Then I suggest that we take the best aspects and merge them into one.

tigaer

Quote from: Daybreak on June 24, 2007, 11:30:43 PM
It looks way more polished and professional than mine. But As most of said I like my layout. A combination of the two could make a really slick looking system. My problem as stated before was my lack of graphics. I can pump out layouts like a mad man, but I can't graphically put it all together.
I look forward to seeing what Seefoo manages to put together. Then I suggest that we take the best aspects and merge them into one.

Wheres your lobby? All I see in your post is a menu, profile and server list...?

Daybreak

Good point. I meant server list as the general lobby, and not the in game lobby. My bad.
I haven't put it in computer form yet. If anyone wants i can, shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

tigaer

Quote from: Daybreak on June 24, 2007, 11:39:30 PM
Good point. I meant server list as the general lobby, and not the in game lobby. My bad.
I haven't put it in computer form yet. If anyone wants i can, shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Yeah, they said they like yours better, but they havent even seen it?
lol.

Daybreak

They are talking about the layout in general i think. Basically, mine will look the same along the outter parts no matter what page your on. The screen or tab page only changes.

tigaer

Quote from: Daybreak on June 24, 2007, 11:43:48 PM
They are talking about the layout in general i think. Basically, mine will look the same along the outter parts no matter what page your on. The screen or tab page only changes.

Oh, okay.

tigaer

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

i like the change team button (?)

Tidenburg

The change team button seems out of place. Apart from that everything on your is ++  ;) I've seen comercial video games with menu's that look worse. I vote for this one.

tigaer

Quote from: Tidenburg on June 25, 2007, 02:16:03 PM
The change team button seems out of place. Apart from that everything on your is ++  ;) I've seen comercial video games with menu's that look worse. I vote for this one.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Quote from: Kok4f4n on June 25, 2007, 01:45:12 PM
i like the change team button (?)

Haha, yeah thanks. I have about 5 other concepts for that, and this one looked the best.

Tidenburg

Oh yeah, BTW, you still have spelt manage without one of the a's

tigaer

Quote from: Tidenburg on June 25, 2007, 05:35:48 PM
Oh yeah, BTW, you still have spelt manage without one of the a's

Fixed.

Vega

I like your style better, but daybreak's functional layout.  Yours looks polished and nice.  Good job.