Funny sheet thread

Started by Rysiu-., February 03, 2011, 01:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Cronky

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Farley4Fan

Haha I knew I couldn't be the only who did that except I did it with reeses pieces once. 

Yellow ones > brown/orange.  They have earned their right to be in the Reeses Pieces brand of candy, despite Reeses peanut butter cups not having any sort of yellow color other than being the color of the font of the Reeses brand name. 

Perhaps they have used this inferiority complex as motivation to get stronger and tougher, but then their advantage wouldn't be genetic at all. 

Thus, brown and orange pieces have been able to survive since this trait of physical superiority in yellow pieces aren't with them at birth.  They have just the right amount of time to develop a decent size/strength before yellow pieces gain their considerable advantage. 

Because of this, they aren't completely wiped out of the bag of candy completely by the yellow predator, but you may notice a slight decrease in their numbers. 

You may wonder why orange feels like it belongs in the world of reeses since it is only the color of the wrapper.  The answer is simple: the parents of orange pieces tell their sons at birth that they are the color of peanut butter, and as such have no extra motivation to gain a competitive edge like yellow.

And yes, I cheated the results by always putting the yellow pieces with my strong thumb and the other pieces with my other fingers just so I could say that chocolate and peanut butter lose the battle of Reeses Pieces.  The irony is just too great to let slip.

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

-----------------------

Rysiu-.

I know more CT bugs than you could ever imagine. I just had forgot about half of them.

Rysiu-.

I know more CT bugs than you could ever imagine. I just had forgot about half of them.

Rysiu-.

DreadStunLock

Hahahahahhahahahaa!!!!!

Oh my god, that matrix one is a win!

MY TURN!

Cronky

-----------------------

Farley4Fan

Lol @ Cronky's last post

Reminds me of something that would happen in Portland.  If you guys want to know what happens in Portland, watch Portlandia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg

I live only a couple hours away and, depending on your point of view, the city is horrible - regardless of your point of view.  And yes, that made sense.

Cronky

Quote from: Farley4Fan on February 05, 2011, 10:21:12 PM
I live only a couple hours away and, depending on your point of view, the city is horrible - regardless of your point of view.  And yes, that made sense.

And now back to your regular scheduled programming...

-----------------------

DreadStunLock

Damn it, that is so immoral to laugh at that, but I can't resist :X