Tick Tock (EMF) Complete...

Started by frvge, April 14, 2008, 01:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Rambo on July 08, 2008, 11:00:15 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 08, 2008, 09:09:37 PM
Ya should also keep your name like  Solar Disciple,    the dot inbetween looks too EURO :| ! :|:| , not reppin the canadian status =/ right :/.
O
M
G
W
T
F

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Agent, you still don't get it do you?

The roots of your existence lies here in Europe, France.

Get over it you whiny little piece of shit.

Gawain

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on July 08, 2008, 01:43:30 PM
oh agent, you should have seen papaskull playing with solar disciple, they were the pwnage. it's a pity you didn't participate  :P

DUDE!  I WAS HITTING UP AGENT ON XFIRE!  I told him the match was going to start and we waited for him for LIKE 30 MINS!!!  He said he was too busy.  And I was like WTF?  IN CANADA!?!?

Solar.Disciple

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 08, 2008, 09:09:37 PM
Quote from: Solar.Disciple on July 08, 2008, 06:33:12 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 08, 2008, 05:32:31 AM
Quote from: Solar.Disciple on July 07, 2008, 10:28:40 PM
Yeah, just saw that trailer a minute ago myself. Absolutely stunning, really it is! I haven't seen such professional modding in ages. The concept art as well is phenomenal. Kudos to the dev-team! Oh and about the gamma-lighting issues you all have been talking about, I don't see it to be much of a problem. The majority of those here on the forums will take this mod seriously. I'm sure there are going to be alot of honest players on this one, so cheating/advantaging shouldn't be a problem. Or so we hope...  ;)

same solar disciple that x-fired me :D  ? 

Yes sir! How you doin'? And thank you for the warm welcoming, Papa Skull.  :)

good , well i was going to tell you about this mod the next time i spoke to you

but i guess ya found it yourself, good stuff :D .

Ya should also keep your name like  Solar Disciple,    the dot inbetween looks too EURO :| ! :|:| , not reppin the canadian status =/ right :/.

As a matter of fact, my roots are Hungarian. Parents are first generation in America. Represent 8)

Westfall

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 09, 2008, 07:08:07 AM
Quote from: Rambo on July 08, 2008, 01:43:30 PM
oh agent, you should have seen papaskull playing with solar disciple, they were the pwnage. it's a pity you didn't participate  :P

DUDE!  I WAS HITTING UP AGENT ON XFIRE!  I told him the match was going to start and we waited for him for LIKE 30 MINS!!!  He said he was too busy.  And I was like WTF?  IN CANADA!?!?

..............................................................................................????

you were "hitting up"....alright cracker jack.

Agent has asked you SEVERAL times to play. Granted I don't give a fuck about what you kids do on your personal time, but trying to sound hilarious, though you've barely even played with him, doesn't warrant any type of diss-age towards him...aye? Especially if he didn't bow to your feet as soon as you x-fired him.

Quote from: Wh1t3_Dw4rF on July 08, 2008, 11:08:59 PM
Agent, you still don't get it do you?

The roots of your existence lies here in Europe, France.

Get over it you whiny little piece of shit. :P
Quote from: Rambo on July 08, 2008, 11:51:48 PM
pwned *g*

Only one of you can really speak out. While Agent's words are usually stupid as hell, quit the nationalism. How would you expect a community to thrive and grow when it turns towards something that never needed to exist in the first place? Not by saying "your roots lie here." Come on now.

Farley4Fan

Quoteyou were "hitting up"....alright cracker jack.

Agent has asked you SEVERAL times to play. Granted I don't give a fuck about what you kids do on your personal time, but trying to sound hilarious, though you've barely even played with him, doesn't warrant any type of diss-age towards him...aye? Especially if he didn't bow to your feet as soon as you x-fired him.

I was joking.  I was just throwing agent some flack where he deserves it.  I don't go on xfire because it effs up my computer, my good one at least.  Agent has asked me a few times to play.  Then, he TOLD me to play. Then, he got pissed at me because I don't listen to his every bidding.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 10, 2008, 08:59:27 AM
Quoteyou were "hitting up"....alright cracker jack.

I was joking.  I was just throwing agent some flack where he deserves it.  I don't go on xfire because it effs up my computer, my good one at least.  Agent has asked me a few times to play.  Then, he TOLD me to play. Then, he got pissed at me because I don't listen to his every bidding.

its not that ,its the fact that you say oh  I gotta eat, most normal people like westfall

would say ya man i gotta go eat  *status  : afk *.  You :  Log off xfire completely ? . 

and to top it off  if you wanna take this one step further ,  I find the best people to play against

in hopes of you showing up , and because ya don't i  got people breathing down my neck , and then eventually leaving  ,its not such a great feeling

thus I pissed off after asking you nicely / inviting you , so to make you get up off your ass  I have to retort with angry matters  Plus you said in a Pm if you wanted to play with me , you'd ask me

so i haven't said shit, but now You've opened up a can of whoop ass for me to dish out.

So in conclusion I don't stalk you or care what you do , despite you whining saying that i do stalk you

i just hate people  like the ubi forums that everyone gabs on about this and that , and YA KNOW WHY WE HAVE A LOW PLAYER BASE  , iS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ON THE FUCKING FORUMS  With a  Post Count like yours !

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

I <3 U

Jeez, this has gone too far. Stop bitching on the fucking forums about why "papa /agent hasnt played you".
Nobody really gives a fuck. Keep it on xfire, thats what its for isn't it, to arrange games etc. Oh and usually sometimes sign off of xfire when i go for dinner, but hey, what difference does it make if i go afk, i'll log back on when i come back so who gives a fuck?! You two need to sort your difference on xfire / IM client, not on a forum.

Gawain

yeah it's getting ridiculous. though agent has a point: papa spends more time in the forum than ingame XD
but i guess that'll change with ps beta...

I <3 U

Quote from: Rambo on July 10, 2008, 05:10:41 PM
yeah it's getting ridiculous. though agent has a point: papa spends more time in the forum than ingame XD
but i guess that'll change with ps beta...

Your MUM spends more time in the forum than ingame  ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!

grajjio

I LOVE THIS! very nice film clip! I really love the EMF really nice done! dunno if anyone remembers me though. the 3 last nick name I've used is Swedich_man the_greenflame and Greenie:>
add me on xfire: grajjio 
Very nice to see that it's gone this far on just a year or somthing and you arn't that many I beleave that you guys will totaly rock this world with this game!

Gui Brazil

Greenflame, blueflame and whiteflame!