Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 07:12:44 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 03, 2011, 07:09:14 PM
It's just a social thing from time to time, or it should be.  And legalizing it would put a tax on it.  I don't mind if there's a tax cuz it shouldn't be used so much anyway.

Shouldn't be used anyway, smoking weed means you harm others around you with the smoke...

Passive smoking is bullshit.

Malice

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:47:03 PM
You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

This thread does not help it either my friend. :(

I <3 U

Quote from: Malice on January 03, 2011, 07:44:12 PM
You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

This thread does not help it either my friend. :(

Prejudice-ing ma' thread? :O#

and what do you mean?

knooger

Robert weed don't kill, people mix it with alcohol and another BS.
No one died from it till now. You can't overdose it.
You can't have lung cancer if you smoke clear weed.

"A measure of the addictive power according to the Cato Institute is 100 for nicotine, alcohol 81, for marijuana 21." - Weird? No one who smoke weed is aggressive, after alcohol ppl are strange.
IMO should be legalized or law should be changed, in Poland if they catch you with even 1g of ganja you will have a lot of problems, even a prison.
Young children shouldn't smoke it's bad for them like all drugs, well everything is bad if you overuse it.

My opinion is that if you don't smoke it everyday that's fine.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 07:15:13 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 07:12:44 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 03, 2011, 07:09:14 PM
It's just a social thing from time to time, or it should be.  And legalizing it would put a tax on it.  I don't mind if there's a tax cuz it shouldn't be used so much anyway.

Shouldn't be used anyway, smoking weed means you harm others around you with the smoke...

Passive smoking is bullshit.
Well i don't think it would harm you, but the smoke is annoying -.-

i have no problems if people do that, as long as it doesn't affect their surroundings though. In Germany we've got smoke-zones and no-smoke-zones. Something like that...

I still don't understand why it is illegal to smoke weed... well i don't smoke and and never will.

BTW: People who smoke (or something else) just because their so called "friends" do that too are foolish, or how robert says "noobs"
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Bubbaganoosh

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 07:05:18 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 06:41:38 PM
Yeah good luck with that belief.

As well as, why would you want to smoke it? Bullshit of believing it relaxes you? For the consequence after? From all the money you spent on weed, you could have bought something bigger that would benefit you without killing you.

Smoking is just a pathetic way of having fun without trying. People who don't smoke living way better than the ones who do, and they have a perfectly happy live, same for the drinking.

Well, don't knock it till you tried it. I smoke it socially, with friends. It's cheaper than alcohol. You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

And I won't try ever, it's bullshit, and it has bullshit written all over it. I can live without it, and I can have a normal social live with my friends without it.

Like was already said, don't knock it until you try it. You are making sweeping generalizations on something you know absolutely nothing about. It is actually kind of funny because you sound like every politician who is against it, they talk without knowing anything about it as well. I am an engineer who has smoked it for 30 years. Not bad for a stoner, an engineering degree and and long successful career, I guess I am wasting my life.

You also say "Shouldn't be used anyway, smoking weed means you harm others around you with the smoke..."

This is another one of your goofy statements. Everyone I know who smokes it would never smoke it around other people who don't smoke it. They are also likely more concerned about others than peopw who amoke tabacco. If you had actually smoked weed and not just what you see and hear on TV and news maybe you could make generalizations based on some semblance of knowledge instead of just spouting from the rooftops.

IMO weed should not be illegal. Decriminalized is more the way to go. Why fill up jails with people busted for carrying a bit of weed when they should be filling up with murderers, rapists, and other useless people of society. It's kind of sad to see so many people here beleive the bullshit the government sells them.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on January 03, 2011, 09:55:14 PM

As well as, why would you want to smoke it? Bullshit of believing it relaxes you? For the consequence after? From all the money you spent on weed, you could have bought something bigger that would benefit you without killing you.

Smoking is just a pathetic way of having fun without trying. People who don't smoke living way better than the ones who do, and they have a perfectly happy live, same for the drinking.

Well, don't knock it till you tried it. I smoke it socially, with friends. It's cheaper than alcohol. You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

And I won't try ever, it's bullshit, and it has bullshit written all over it. I can live without it, and I can have a normal social live with my friends without it.

Like was already said, don't knock it until you try it. You are making sweeping generalizations on something you know absolutely nothing about. It is actually kind of funny because you sound like every politician who is against it, they talk without knowing anything about it as well. I am an engineer who has smoked it for 30 years. Not bad for a stoner, an engineering degree and and long successful career, I guess I am wasting my life.

You also say "Shouldn't be used anyway, smoking weed means you harm others around you with the smoke..."

This is another one of your goofy statements. Everyone I know who smokes it would never smoke it around other people who don't smoke it. They are also likely more concerned about others than peopw who amoke tabacco. If you had actually smoked weed and not just what you see and hear on TV and news maybe you could make generalizations based on some semblance of knowledge instead of just spouting from the rooftops.

IMO weed should not be illegal. Decriminalized is more the way to go. Why fill up jails with people busted for carrying a bit of weed when they should be filling up with murderers, rapists, and other useless people of society. It's kind of sad to see so many people here beleive the bullshit the government sells them.

Why would I want to try it? I don't want to spend money on shit that going to harm me and others around me, with the amount I will buy because of addiction I could probably buy myself car insurance or something, or even better PC.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on January 03, 2011, 09:55:14 PM

Agreed.

Mr.Ganoosh you must realize dread is just a 16 or 17 year old kid and is at that  stage of generalization  /being naive.  So of course he's not going to care that the government is spoon feeding him propaganda

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA, Agent, what are you to judge me? You are just one of those idiots who thinks he has his own law, yet you suck as a person and all you do is pay taxes to the goverment who doesn't give a shit about you, my goverment atleast pays me more than you a year, and pays additional for my health, so I don't give a shit what they spoon feed me, I will 100% have a healthier lifestyle than any other weed smoker, with a lot more cash at disposal, and not feel loss of morality by hurting others around me, so yeah shut the fuck up into a napkin before talking about goverment and spoon feeding.

Bubbaganoosh

I had a feeeling he was just young. One day Dread will realize that weed isn't the evil gateway drug the government wants you to think it is. And FYI Dread, no government gives a shit about you, no matter where you live. I also don't get the whole "my goverment atleast pays me more than you a year, and pays additional for my health," thing. Are you on welfare or do your folks work for the government?
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on January 03, 2011, 10:34:16 PM
I had a feeeling he was just young. One day Dread will realize that weed isn't the evil gateway drug the government wants you to think it is. And FYI Dread, no government gives a shit about you, no matter where you live. I also don't get the whole "my goverment atleast pays me more than you a year, and pays additional for my health," thing. Are you on welfare or do your folks work for the government?

Even if he doesn't, he gives me a lot more support due to the course I take in college, so I win in anyway. And no matter what age I am going to be, I won't regret that I never drank or smoked, and the odds are all on me, because smoking any bullshit will damage you.

Farley4Fan

Dread, people who get addicted to marijuana are weak minded and foolish.  If you aren't, then you have nothing to worry about if you try it.  I'm not recommending it, but smoking weed isn't the worst thing you can do for your body.  Some of the stuff sold on store shelves are worse - like a simple bag of potato chips or cigarettes.  I'd say that video games are only slightly less harmful to your body and are much more addictive.  One thing about weed though, you shouldn't smoke it if you are lazy/don't exercise, because it will only make your problem worse. 

As for it being a gateway drug, that may be true.  Once that wall keeping you from trying weed comes down, the other walls may be a bit more fragile, but I personally have never had the urge to try harder drugs.  Ever.

puuusianka

Hello

I haven't drunk alcohol or smoked anything in my life. Why may one ask? Because I've said to myself as a little kid that I won't do it untill I'm 18. I kept that rule in a very rigorous way. I didn't try or sampled anything even though I was offered even by my parents.

Now I am less then year away from my 18th birthday and I feel good, fulfilled and excitied. I don't think I'm going to smoke since it pisses me off(the smell is horrible!) I don't know if I'll try weed maybe if someone will tempt me for free then I might be interested... Here in poland a lot of people make researches to show that marijuana is not bad and should be legalized. I've heard a few times about Bon Scott who actually didn't die of drugs but of suffocation which was caused by his throw up(which was caused by the drugs!). That doesn't really persuade me to be honest.

Alcohol, smoking and drugs are all bad for your body that is for sure but people like such things, they feel cool then. Personally I like looking at people who are after using alcohol or drugs. That's cool for me. Amazing statements can be done by people who are e.g. drunk :D.

I am surely going to drink alcohol in future don't know about other things. For now I am a happy man without it.

P.S.: Dread you have to learn the other way of expressing yourself. This way you will avoid situations like on this page. Just trying to help.  

Bubbaganoosh

Obviously weed or anything else for that matter isn't for everyone. I don't fault or care if people hate weed or don't ever want to smoke it. I just don't think anyone who has never smoked it can pass judgement on it or on those who do smoke it.

Dread you still didn't clarify for me your statement but that's ok, you make no sense to me anyways.

Yes Farley it may be a gateway drug for some but those people were destined to try that other shit anyways. I know because like I said, I've been smoking pretty much every day for 30 years and I have zero desire to try other shit, I don't even drink alcohol (that shit is ten times worse than weed for a body and society).

Weed is pretty much harmless to MOST people. Some get carried away and some move on to other shit but when was the last time you heard of a guy getting baked and beating his wife? How about smoking a joint and starting a fight at a bar? Weed just doesn't have the social problems that alcohol has. If anything booze should be illegal because it kills more people in an year than weed ever will.
Well it made me lol.

Farley4Fan

Hey puuu, when you turn 18 don't go all out and crazy with drugs/alcohol.  Ease yourself into it if you choose to do it.  Nothing worse than seeing someone blackout or making a fool of themself during their first time on alcohol.  I personally rather have control over my body, that is, until no one has control.  Then go crazy lol

@Bubba, I agree.  It's only addictive if you let it control you, and it's only a gateway drug if you let it control you.  If you have self control/determination/will power and all that then you'll be fine.  If you tend to go overboard on things, my advice is to stay away from drugs entirely until you learn to control yourself.