Main Menu

New logo

Started by neth, February 20, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neth

Quote from: Zedblade on February 21, 2008, 07:54:31 AM
go home and cry to your mother.

Perhaps this is what you should do to not react that hysterical. I said why its bad and then you come and start attacking me...childish.
--

Seefoo I havent seen any topic about logo. The fact that this one isnt great doesnt mean that you suck.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: neth on February 21, 2008, 11:21:29 AM
I said why its bad and then you come and start attacking me...childish.

Saying that it sucks becuse it looks like transformers doesn't really help too much to improve it.

Cyntrox

Quote from: LennardF1989 on February 21, 2008, 07:44:52 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on February 21, 2008, 06:52:58 AM
Quote from: Papa Skull on February 21, 2008, 06:43:38 AM
I don't care for it, I could go with any of the logos we've had.  Lol, that's just two.  BUT, on the other hand, it would be much much better if it was centered in the page.  Looks very unbalanced.  Does everyone think it should be centered?  One more thing, make the "spy versus mercenary" text a little brighter.  Looks dull.  Other than that I like it.

it is centered, fix your screen

It's not for me (using IE7), while it does in Mozilla Firefox.
Yep. The solution: Everyone get Firefox!

goodkebab

believe it or not

PS is not democratatic.

We are not posting opinion polls on how this game is going to look.

Also,  the forums will be getting some changes in their look.

AgentX_003

Quote from: goodkebab on February 21, 2008, 03:03:29 PM
believe it or not

PS is not democratatic.

We are not posting opinion polls on how this game is going to look.

Also,  the forums will be getting some changes in their look.

PS Dev team : 1  neth: fail :P .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

MulleDK19

Quote from: Cyntrox on February 21, 2008, 01:34:45 PM
I don't care for it, I could go with any of the logos we've had.  Lol, that's just two.  BUT, on the other hand, it would be much much better if it was centered in the page.  Looks very unbalanced.  Does everyone think it should be centered?  One more thing, make the "spy versus mercenary" text a little brighter.  Looks dull.  Other than that I like it.

Firefox sux (fact)

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Gui Brazil

Tidenburg

I don't like the colour of the text, black on black, but I suppose the hidden word is "stealth" so its all good. I also agree it doesn't fit in with the forum but like kebab said, the forums are going to undergo some changes, besides, as long as the game is good I really couldn't care less about what the logo looks like.

Gawain

i can read it pretty clearly on my screen, those who  can't should ajust theirs properly before complaining. i also like the creative approach to "hide" stealth in a shadow.

Tidenburg

Part of the problem may be that my screen doesn't have a very big Viewing Angle meaning the lower I am in my chair the darker it gets.
About IE, on my laptop the whole page is aligned right. Then again, if they're using that browser they most likely deserve it ;)

frvge

I don't see a reason why IE puts it to the left. It even has the ugly align="center" attribute.
Conclusion: use Firefox, Safari (the new beta is really fast with javascript and rendering) or Opera.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

MulleDK19

What is it that's placed to the left anyway?!??

EDIT: Oh... nvm!

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Cyntrox

Quote from: MulleDK13 on February 21, 2008, 04:10:29 PM
Quote from: Cyntrox on February 21, 2008, 01:34:45 PM

Firefox sux (fact)
If it's a fact, prove it.

seefoo.

Quote from: frvge on February 21, 2008, 05:09:02 PM
I don't see a reason why IE puts it to the left. It even has the ugly align="center" attribute.
Conclusion: use Firefox, Safari (the new beta is really fast with javascript and rendering) or Opera.

yes, zero problems with safari.  IE is no good -so dumb keeps telling me to install flash player lol.

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on February 21, 2008, 11:21:29 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on February 21, 2008, 07:54:31 AM
go home and cry to your mother.

Perhaps this is what you should do to not react that hysterical. I said why its bad and then you come and start attacking me...childish.

You have missed the entire point of everything. Saying something is childish is such a comp out. I was obviously trying to compare your behavior with that of a small child not getting his way. Which, was IMO a perfect comparison.