Main Menu

cinema map

Started by Gawain, March 17, 2008, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I don't want to know how that looks like =/ Probably still a big mess  ???
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ion.67

Meh, it is survivable. I don't mind it that much.

CurdyMilk

Is this map still being made or has the plan gone to the dump?  Sorry I came late to the forum and don't know the status...

I <3 U

yea, it went down the shitter. anyone who wants to use the plans or whatever, can. :)

Farley4Fan

I claim the rights.  That way no one can ever make it!  HAHAHAHA!!

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Farley4Fan on March 12, 2010, 12:53:22 AM
I claim the rights.  That way no one can ever make it!  HAHAHAHA!!

Spekkio

Quote from: Gui Brazil on April 19, 2008, 12:14:03 AM
I will now be an ass and you're probably want to shoot me after this post but...WHATEVER!

I'd understand if you two were making a map CONCEPT but I really can't see how you two are gonna make this map come true because of:
a) none has photoshop experience (besides a couple of signatures) to create textures;
b) none has 3ds Max/Maya/Lightwave/XSI/Blender (nice joke right there, you must admit it)/random 3d package experience to create meshes;
c) none knows the difference between something high poly or low poly (you're doomed right now);
d) I know that you didn't know what specular/normal/diffuse was until some weeks ago.

I'm sorry for being an ass but it was the only way to make me stop wondering about that...
So the only way to make a map for PS is to be an ultra computer geek. This will turn out well...

I <3 U

go nuts dude, do what you want with it

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Spekkio on September 18, 2010, 04:19:22 AM
I will now be an ass and you're probably want to shoot me after this post but...WHATEVER!

I'd understand if you two were making a map CONCEPT but I really can't see how you two are gonna make this map come true because of:
a) none has photoshop experience (besides a couple of signatures) to create textures;
b) none has 3ds Max/Maya/Lightwave/XSI/Blender (nice joke right there, you must admit it)/random 3d package experience to create meshes;
c) none knows the difference between something high poly or low poly (you're doomed right now);
d) I know that you didn't know what specular/normal/diffuse was until some weeks ago.

I'm sorry for being an ass but it was the only way to make me stop wondering about that...
So the only way to make a map for PS is to be an ultra computer geek. This will turn out well...

Yes, Ultra Geeks is what makes games like WOW, and Crysis, Halo and other crap so good.

unskilled

Quote from: DreadStunLock on September 18, 2010, 05:44:23 PM
Quote from: Spekkio on September 18, 2010, 04:19:22 AM

Yes, Ultra Geeks is what makes games like WOW, and Crysis, Halo and other crap so good.
+ for you

And i think cinema could be nice map in PS. If someone can remake it so good.

Farley4Fan

I thought it was games like WOW, Crysis, Halo and other crap that make Ultra Geeks.