Main Menu

Visual Effects

Started by frvge, May 02, 2011, 06:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodkebab

this is my business:

www.masondoran.com

DreadStunLock

I want that Samurai dude with a kilt and a ghostly face on my T-shirt, he just looks awesome!

Cronky

Quote from: goodkebab on May 26, 2011, 08:38:18 PM
this is my business:

www.masondoran.com

That's some beastly looking stuff you got on there! 3D models and Environments are damn good, but something about hand drawn illustrations of that caliber just blow me away. Probably has to do something with the fact that there is no Undo button, only a Re-do if you mess up. ;)

Not sure if you know this, but on Firefox (4.0.1), or at least on mine, the layout seemed a little messed up, what with words overlapping. On Internet Explorer it was all perfect. Just thought I'd mention it...

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/MTCronky/Website.png
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

comicsserg

that's neat :D wow it's mind blowing!!!!!!

WOW you've worked on Azureus project!!!! Cool!!!

Why didn't you tell me that you have a website?! If you want I can feature it on my website http://3dserg.be/

frvge

Site is better in Firefox 4 now.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

Quote from: frvge on May 26, 2011, 11:42:09 PM

NICE! Frvge on the quick fix.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

frvge

Actually, I think Firefox is just weird with it's rendering of custom fonts. Now it's fubar in other browsers.

edit: reverted.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: comicsserg on May 26, 2011, 11:30:36 PM
that's neat :D wow it's mind blowing!!!!!!

WOW you've worked on Azureus project!!!! Cool!!!

Why didn't you tell me that you have a website?! If you want I can feature it on my website http://3dserg.be/

Apparantely Kebab is also trying to get a very VERY awesome people to work on Azureus Rising....oooohuhu it's gonna be sweet!

AgentX_003

Will there be the option  to turn off that crosshair ? I can understand for those who wanna use it and customize it and all that, but then it wouldn't feel like a stealth game :/

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 27, 2011, 06:43:45 AM
Will there be the option  to turn off that crosshair ? I can understand for those who wanna use it and customize it and all that, but then it wouldn't feel like a stealth game :/

It's the crosshair supposed to be a laser? I assume it's only a crosshair right now because the laser isn't implemented yet.
-----------------------

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 27, 2011, 06:43:45 AM

Are you talking about the one shown in the video when the spy took his gun out? Cause that's just a pointer to help the developers, they won't have that in the final version.

Vega

I'll love it either way, guys, but here's my criticism:

1.  Chaff looks great but I think more particles would look better.  May or may not be realistic but it's need to be more noticeable.  The color is awesome and the particles themselves are great.
2.  The grenade is pretty good and the graphic of the effect looks good, but the timing of the explosion seems slow.  The explosion reminds me more of a conventional bomb rather than a grenade.  I turned off the sound and watched it over and over and came to the same conclusion.  Animation should be sped up if that's possible.
3.  Lasers are sweet.

Keep up the awesome work!

goodkebab

Quote from: frvge on May 26, 2011, 11:42:09 PM

Thanx,

Frvge gets all the credit for making the website happen.

FatalSeid

Wow, awesome job guy's!!! I can't wait to play this.

Sceptre

I am so happy you guys are still working on this. All the new stuff looks absolutely stellar.