Photoshop Looter, Riots in UK

Started by DreadStunLock, August 10, 2011, 08:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

Brightens up the day x) Ston3Cold you will probably enjoy it more than others :P

LennardF1989

I LOL'ed

But seriously though, a lot of lives are ruined by this opportunistic looting. There has been absolutely no reason whatsoever to have three nights of steeling TV's and what not. Even if there was a good reason, they should still just kill everyone hiding his face under a hoody. This is not how you go about other peoples their property.

DreadStunLock

Lennard you have no idea how badly the looters got owned once David Cameron initiated the allowance of beating them up, the rioters I saw at day one of looting, were looking hopelessly pathetic and couldn't do nothing but run and deflect with their shields, as soon as the order 66 came in, the riot police started to charge into the crowd, there was a clip on the news 2 bulky riot cops with just shields absolutely bashed the fuck out of 30 hoodies, just by using shields and bashing them, because all the looters had was very soft clothing and couple of things around them to throw.

knooger

You have no idea how pathetic all of these things looked in TV, made me laught that your govenement cannot do anything with kids :D
That's so bullshit people do these things just in sake of fun. They should be punished so hard for these things and it shouldn't matter if it's women or men or fucking 12 years old kid. I'm just gonna show you how ZOMO used to cleanup walkouts in PL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqD2aa6yHiw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUn4XY6vrzM

But differience is that in UK it happen without proper reason and in PL ppl were fighting for better future.
Now you don't think it should look like this when that whole bullshit started?
So bad whole crap touched most these ppl who didn't even wanted to see that shit.

DreadStunLock

Knooger, he is not my goverment A.

B) If David Cameron allowed such abuse and allowed the cops to beat the living shit out of the hoodies, he would lose his seat as a Prime Minister, which he does not want to happen.

And I have no idea? I was spamming on Facebook while you were sitting and wanking on how great poland is (Light Joke no offense) that DCameron should allow led bullets into the feed equalled OK.

Knooger are you ok? You are being pissed off for the same reason I stand for, and also believe it or not David Cameron did ask the US of how to deal with this issue, and the only reason they allowed to beat the living crap out of the hoodies with a light touch just so it doesn't kick David Cameron the fuck out of the PM is because things were getting out of hands with death counts.

In USA, you can't even start a riot without a normal day cop shooting you with a gun.

P.S Greg...chill the fuck out.

Farley4Fan

QuoteIn USA, you can't even start a riot without a normal day cop shooting you with a gun.

Foreigners with misconceptions.

What's new?

DreadStunLock

Well...I am sure it's a bit more strict isn't it?

knooger

I'm chilled, but if something like this happens they shouldn't think about decisions even a day.
Quote from: DreadStunlock on August 15, 2011, 10:21:52 PM
Knooger are you ok? You are being pissed off for the same reason I stand for, and also believe it or not David Cameron did ask the US of how to deal with this issue, and the only reason they allowed to beat the living crap out of the hoodies with a light touch just so it doesn't kick David Cameron the fuck out of the PM is because things were getting out of hands with death counts.
With a light touch? Imagine how many shops got burned, how many people lost their houses and they should do it soft?
People who did that should just get hard kicks in their empty heads or a shot right into head.
I can understand when someone is stealing something because he have kids and cannot find work or sth sth ( I don't accept it, but that's must for him atleast for some time), but when someone is destroying, blowing up, beating or killing anybody for fucking fun then it's strange and punishment should be highest possible.

Maybe now these people should have a months of hard work  for society, why not?
Primo. Poland is not great, I would say it's away from great but I don't remember in polish history such a riots without a big reason, that's maybe because our society is not yet so retarded.
Actually I don't think they made that riot because of that single guy who got killed by police.

BTW. Facebook is big shit and no one cares what you write there srsly.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: DreadStunlock on August 15, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
Well...I am sure it's a bit more strict isn't it?

No one gets shot by the cops unless they are believed to be a danger to other people, usually that person has a gun his own.  If the person is a danger to his/herself, he/she gets tazed.

I was in a party that turned into a riot of sorts.  Cars/property getting damaged, signs being uprooted, 40 oz bottles being hurled, stuff like that.  The cops came and some got out riot shields.  They said on the loudspeaker to move along but everyone was too drunk to give a damn, and of course the cops just made everyone even more crazy.  I respect the cops, and figured that I should just leave and get others to find somewhere else to chill out.  A couple of idiots threw bottles at the cops, and what happened next?  They deployed 1 tear gas can into the middle of the crowd (probably up to 300 people or so) and everyone separated.  So then, instead of 1 big glob of people just partying and tearing up the city, there were a bunch of little groups of people just super pissed, amped up, hiding, and kinda scared. 

Keep in mind, I live in a town where there are a bunch of pussy ass hippies who don't respect authorities and then act surprised when they retaliate to keep the peace.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: KnoogeR on August 15, 2011, 11:50:30 PM
I'm chilled, but if something like this happens they shouldn't think about decisions even a day.
With a light touch? Imagine how many shops got burned, how many people lost their houses and they should do it soft?
People who did that should just get hard kicks in their empty heads or a shot right into head.
I can understand when someone is stealing something because he have kids and cannot find work or sth sth ( I don't accept it, but that's must for him atleast for some time), but when someone is destroying, blowing up, beating or killing anybody for fucking fun then it's strange and punishment should be highest possible.

Primo. Poland is not great, I would say it's away from great but I don't remember in polish history such a riots without a big reason, that's maybe because our society is not yet so retarded.
Actually I don't think they made that riot because of that single guy who got killed by police.

BTW. Facebook is big shit and no one cares what you write there srsly.

Yes, but our goverment puts his career on the line before other people because he is a jackass.

As well as, your Facebook was probably filled with random people like me from the Internet, I got people who actually live in my area and experienced everything, from hoodies getting beat up by the riot police, to having their next door neighbours house set on fire.

Tidenburg

-snip-
A country should decide based on what is the rational thing to do, not emotion, which is what you're talking about. Yes, it was shit. Yes, we have chavvy cunts in our country. (~60% turned out to be people who were re-offenders / on parole, I saw in the papers.) DC was criticised on the first and second nights for being too light handed and the police were understaffed. After the third night those complaints quickly went away when baton rounds were brought in. I don't think anyone anticipated it carrying on as long as it did.
This is stupid and makes you sound stupid. Even if you're joking.
They are being punished. They're also being considered to have any support taken away and the parents of under 18 rioters might have theirs taken away too. Not even mentioning the prison sentences a lot of people are getting.
Yep our society is retarded. That's why all Brits are flocking to Pol- oh wait.
No shit.

tldr: The rioters are in no way representative of our culture. It shows a failing of our culture, sure, but I think our government handled it well. There's a limit to how heavy a government can come down on people. What if they were rioting with an arguably genuine cause and the gov was as heavy handed as you want, just because part of the public wants it? If we make sanctions for such reactions then they could easily be abused in future. It's a balance.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Tidenburg on August 16, 2011, 05:07:25 AM
-snip-
A country should decide based on what is the rational thing to do, not emotion, which is what you're talking about. Yes, it was shit. Yes, we have chavvy cunts in our country. (~60% turned out to be people who were re-offenders / on parole, I saw in the papers.) DC was criticised on the first and second nights for being too light handed and the police were understaffed. After the third night those complaints quickly went away when baton rounds were brought in. I don't think anyone anticipated it carrying on as long as it did.
This is stupid and makes you sound stupid. Even if you're joking.
They are being punished. They're also being considered to have any support taken away and the parents of under 18 rioters might have theirs taken away too. Not even mentioning the prison sentences a lot of people are getting.
Yep our society is retarded. That's why all Brits are flocking to Pol- oh wait.
No shit.

tldr: The the rioters are in no way representative of our culture. It shows a failing of our culture, sure, but I think our government handled it well. There's a limit to how heavy a government can come down on people. What if they were rioting with an arguably genuine cause and the gov was as heavy handed as you want, just because part of the public wants it? If we make sanctions for such reactions then they could easily be abused in future. It's a balance.

OMG! Tidenburg....

P.S: Knooger you got absolutely owned just now. Tidenburg managed to summarise everything in 100% succession x)

P.S.S: I didn't know you were from UK oO

Jordan

Quote from: Farley4Fan on August 16, 2011, 12:05:31 AM
No one gets shot by the cops unless they are believed to be a danger to other people, usually that person has a gun his own.  If the person is a danger to his/herself, he/she gets tazed.

Don't let Farley fool you. Smoke weed in your own home: gets your dog killed and you shot.
Video record police: get beat and thrown in jail.

Bad police are bad.

Farley4Fan

I don't know you well enough to know when you are joking.  Please tell me you are joking.

Jordan

Not even; it's all truth. Just have to pull the wool from the eyes.