TimeSplitters Rewind: The TimeSplitters remake

Started by Cronky, March 14, 2013, 05:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronky

I saw this article online and it struck me as interesting:

TimeSplitters Rewind Interview

I played a lot of TimeSplitters 2 when it came out, and I still find it one of the funnest (funniest?) games I've played in terms of overall content. Whether it was sneaking through the dam level (in a FPS, that seemed unique), throwing bricks through windows for challenges or playing as a monkey, I always seemed to be on the verge of laugh-tears. It seems like it would be a great game to help make.

I'm sad that the Campaigns are sitting out, but it's nice to hear that it's not totally off the table. Also with challenges... I'll probably be able to keep myself busy for a while.

(Why is December so far away?)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

Looks ok. Never played it, but the thought is nice.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: Cronky on March 14, 2013, 05:27:59 PM
I saw this article online and it struck me as interesting:

TimeSplitters Rewind Interview

I played a lot of TimeSplitters 2 when it came out, and I still find it one of the funnest (funniest?) games I've played in terms of overall content. Whether it was sneaking through the dam level (in a FPS, that seemed unique), throwing bricks through windows for challenges or playing as a monkey, I always seemed to be on the verge of laugh-tears. It seems like it would be a great game to help make.

I'm sad that the Campaigns are sitting out, but it's nice to hear that it's not totally off the table. Also with challenges... I'll probably be able to keep myself busy for a while.

(Why is December so far away?)

One of the best FPS of last gen.  I'm glad to hear anything at this point.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?