2v2? Why not 16v16?

Started by JrvUnleashed, January 25, 2011, 06:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrvUnleashed

Quote from: KnoogeR on January 28, 2011, 06:52:51 AM
Quote from: JrvUnleashed on January 28, 2011, 06:42:30 AM
Quote from: zglina on January 25, 2011, 08:37:12 PM
Rysiuuuu u r so dumb kurwa.

I'd just like to take the time to say that it's hilarious that you have 69 posts right now.

Also you're an idiot.
Shut up, they are good friends and Zglina is kidding, about being idiot... who has started that topic?:D

Knooger, you're not the most proficient of English speakers, and I accept that. I happen to be a master of words, and as such, it would be too easy for me to garner any joy from continuing this. So let's just leave it at "the silly ramblings of an American" and that will be that.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

knooger

Quote from: JrvUnleashed on January 28, 2011, 07:13:52 AM

I'd just like to take the time to say that it's hilarious that you have 69 posts right now.

Also you're an idiot.
Shut up, they are good friends and Zglina is kidding, about being idiot... who has started that topic?:D

Knooger, you're not the most proficient of English speakers, and I accept that. I happen to be a master of words, and as such, it would be too easy for me to garner any joy from continuing this. So let's just leave it at "the silly ramblings of an American" and that will be that.

It's 7am... I am not sleeping more than 24h.. and what you expect from me?
Also writing that post took me about 4 seconds.

DreadStunLock

Can we get 16v16 just for mercenaries? :P

JrvUnleashed

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 28, 2011, 09:24:11 AM
Can we get 16v16 just for mercenaries? :P

A game where BOTH sides had guns?

It's so innovative! Masterful!
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

DreadStunLock

Counter Strike style to piss off Knoober :D

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 28, 2011, 05:02:11 PM
Counter Strike style to piss off Knoober :D

Anyway this game will never come out..
BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA * 1337

Now good luck & have fun.

zglina

Also you're an idiot.

Yeah sometimes i like to be rude for rysiu. And sometimes i like to say something like "u suck my big dick motherfucker i will kill u".

Rysiu i love u more than my left leg so be happy ;d

DreadStunLock

frvge

Drfead, why are like most of your posts like the one above? Completely random wastes of space.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on January 29, 2011, 07:51:57 AM
Drfead, why are like most of your posts like the one above? Completely random wastes of space.

Did you look at other peoples posts? :P This post is a waste of space.

frvge

While I generally dont mind some non-sense posts, having 6+ "omg"-like posts (no real content, just an expression/quote) does not really add to the overall value of the conversation and thus the forums.

I'm not picking on you, because there are more who do this. Because it's in OT, I'm relaxed, but I still think it's getting a bit out of hand.

What about playing a forum game to kill time? Like the Association-game or a count-down game.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Hmm....forum game? Fine, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A, and ends with 3.

knooger

Quote from: frvge on January 29, 2011, 01:03:30 PM
While I generally dont mind some non-sense posts, having 6+ "omg"-like posts (no real content, just an expression/quote) does not really add to the overall value of the conversation and thus the forums.

I'm not picking on you, because there are more who do this. Because it's in OT, I'm relaxed, but I still think it's getting a bit out of hand.

What about playing a forum game to kill time? Like the Association-game or a count-down game.
Finally you saw that what I was talking about in another thread... ;)

BTW. Lock this topic, everybody know there will not be 16vs16.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 29, 2011, 04:12:08 PM
Hmm....forum game? Fine, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A, and ends with 3.

Don't be so rude towards "you fail sir"... its just his personality...

my turn:

Question (isn't even a real question, but more of a task lolz): decipher "BE*A"

WARNING! THERE ARE 2 POSSIBLE ANSWERS... YOU ONLY WIN, IF YOU FIND THEM BOTH!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

PICK ME! PICK ME!

Uhmmm...

1. BETA! (Another 2 months delay)
2. ...Fuck....ehhhmm.....OH I KNOW! Bema!

Bema - A platform from which speakers addressed an assembly.