i am an atheist

Started by Roberto1223, December 15, 2008, 11:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

The Dark Ages. That's all.
Also, I do sometimes "pray" to different gods, depending on the subject.
It's just a silent whisper in my mind, but it helps me, even if it's just placebo.

Cronky

Quote from: Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet on August 15, 2010, 10:06:12 PM
The Dark Ages. That's all.

You're no fun  ::)

I'm gonna go back to pretending that there are groups of people still calling upon all these gods. The image is funnier looking.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

No I aint no fun holmes, just take a sip and drown.

Cronky

Watson. That is all.

On Topic:

So how about that Religion? It's got some pretty good moves, right?
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

You mean "that" religion?
Oh yeah, they do great business.

Two jew friends go on a trip to Vatican.
They walk around, admiring the wealth, and then one says:
"Can you imagine, they started from a single shed?"

Cronky

A guy walks into a post.

A bunch of people nail him to it...

His name was Jesus...

...I'm not good with jokes  :-\
-----------------------

Pope the Polack puts on civilian clothes so that he can walk around the streets without being recognized. While he is out walking, a woman comes up to him and says, "Want a blow job?"
The pope says, "A blow job? What's that?"
The woman replies, "Ten dollars."
The pope is mystified, but he continues his walk through the streets. Everywhere he goes, he is met by women saying, "Blow job, blow job!" all day long.
Finally, when he returns to the Vatican and the papal palace, he sees one of the nuns.
"Tell me, sister," asks Pope the Polack, "what's a blow job?"
The nun replies, "Ten dollars."

puuusianka

Quote from: Tidenburg on August 15, 2010, 08:46:32 PM
Quote from: puuusianka on August 15, 2010, 08:28:59 PM
Ehm, sorry but I didn't manage to read all 45 PAGES(my god!). But did anyone mentioned here what's the true meaning of word atheist? Atheist is a person who believes that there is a god, but he won't worship him. Was just wondering if you guys realise that.

PS: Same thing with satan believers. People who are eating cats, dressing up dark and doing otehr stuff that they thing is "satanic"(or somthing like that) have nothing to do with satan! That doesn't show anything! People who believe in satan know deffinetly one rule. If someone comes into your way, you are suppose to tell him that he is a problem for you then if he won't listen you are allowed to have revenge on him.
Retard manual:
a - meaning without.
poly - many
gnosis - knowing

thiest - believer in god
athiest - without god.
agnostic - not knowing.
polythiest - believes in many gods.

Regardless, I desperately pray this is a troll post.

NOW FOR FUN ETYMOLOGY TIME!
hyste basically means womb (as in, hysterectomy (ectomy meaning removed), "to remove the womb") so when you're saying someone is acting hysterical, you're actually saying that they're acting like they've got a womb (overemotional).

YEY! ACCEPTABLE SEXISM! :D

Read your retard manual twice and then ask yourself if I could have been right after all... gosh some people seem to have problems with reading...

Tidenburg

I'm an athiest. I believe there is no god. If I thought there was and that he wanted me to worship him, I would.

Go jump off the nearest cliff please and learn2read urself. :)
(though it would probably be difficult to do it in that order.)

LennardF1989

Farley4Fan

I feel superior to the douche with the douche hair.