warhouse map for ps ?

Started by Splinterfactor8, May 06, 2008, 03:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyrage

Quote from: Rambo on May 10, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
there is exactly nothing great about those maps at all...
Then I expect an awesome map from you.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

Westfall

Quote from: Hyrage on May 10, 2008, 09:18:46 PM
Quote from: Rambo on May 10, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
there is exactly nothing great about those maps at all...
Then I expect an awesome map from you.

If you liked warehouse and deftech, then you probably won't like Rambo's map. ;)

Hyrage

I great map is a great map, Deftech and Warehouse only had a great first section. There are 2 more left...
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

Westfall

neither had a good anything...

Gawain

well, the lightning was pretty nice in warehouse first sector, but that's it.

Gui Brazil

Both warehouse and Deftech were completely crap, period.

Zedblade

Quote from: Hyrage on May 12, 2008, 03:53:13 AM
I great map is a great map, Deftech and Warehouse only had a great first section. There are 2 more left...

It scares me that you would say this. Warehouse had a horrible unbalanced first section that consisted of bottlenecks and areas for mercs to camp every possible entrance. Warehouse is one of the worst maps ever made, thanks to it's first section.

however I kinda like Deftech, so I somewhat agree there. I don't think it was great, but it wasn't bad.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on May 12, 2008, 11:49:41 PM

It scares me that you would say this. Warehouse had a horrible unbalanced first section that consisted of bottlenecks and areas for mercs to camp every possible entrance. Warehouse is one of the worst maps ever made, thanks to it's first section.

however I kinda like Deftech, so I somewhat agree there. I don't think it was great, but it wasn't bad.

The only thing deftech was missing was 1 more objective....2/3 made it kind of rough.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Westfall on May 13, 2008, 07:39:17 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on May 12, 2008, 11:49:41 PM

The only thing deftech was missing was 1 more objective....2/3 made it kind of rough.

Technically it is 3/3 scince you got a disk a bomb and a computer =/.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

he wasn't talking about different types of objectives...

BurningDeath

Quote from: Rambo on May 14, 2008, 01:12:42 PM
he wasn't talking about different types of objectives...
No shit sherlock.

Westfall

I'm saying you had to get 2 of 3 objectives....where when you got one, it was limited to a merc per building...

Gawain

just don't make one finished laptop shut down the other laptop, remove some/change passive security, add some coop spots, block some uba sniping spots, and together with all the other general balance changes you have an almost balanced map.

Blank Man

Are you talking about the pic that Rambo has as his avatar? If anything, it looks like clubhouse, not warehouse  :-\

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Yeah, Rambos ava is the lakehouse render from a few months ago.