Main Menu

Menu music

Started by frvge, June 30, 2007, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybrid Circle

Frvge. I think your headed in the right direction, but your not quite there yet. The sound effects you posted (on page 2 or 3 i think) That was the closest you got. Mix that with some subtle violin play with some heavy bass work ala Metal Gear. I could help you 100% with the tunes If I only knew what the menu's LOOKED like. Color, Design, Motion, movement and execution can all set the proper tone on the music.

Take SCDA for example. In the multiplayer home page, it has the moving shapes and colors all while showing bits of FMV gameplay in the BG. The music moves perfectly with the menus and meshes quite well.  That said. Music should only be a post production thing as it isn't a priority. If you'd like I can give your some Idea's on a menu system that will both look good, and help to serve as an inspiration to chose which direction to go with the music.

I can read music for the life of me, much less play an instrument. But I can play one hell of an awesome tune for you in my head LOL.

PS. GUWAIN, If you cant offer constructive critisism, please close that cock-hole you call a mouth. Your imature postings are only trying to hinder this project. KTHNXBAI

Gawain

where is the "immature" post you are talking about???
speaking about constructive posts, you posted absolutely nothing constructive yet besides spam that shows you are too ***** to read old threads/use the search function.

Hybrid Circle

Quote from: Gawain on December 28, 2007, 12:02:52 AM
where is the "immature" post you are talking about???
speaking about constructive posts, you posted absolutely nothing constructive yet besides spam that shows you are too ***** to read old threads/use the search function.
LOL I'll not have a flame war with you. I'm WAY better than that. My posts are just fine thanx. You are the only one to call them spam. So back off loser, and stop flamming people.

neth

AgentX_003

im feeling that :)  definetly for sure feels like PT all over again MMM , drums n some techno elements

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Bionic-Blob

Quote from: neth on January 10, 2008, 10:52:49 AM
I think something like this would be fine: http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/2276/1

isn't that off tiberian sun?

edit: actually, i think it's red alert 2 /confused

neth

yeah, its ra2. You can read it there :)