Unnamed hospital map of mine(pics incl)

Started by T2C LeBron, November 25, 2007, 02:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyrage

Why not after all, this map can have some potential with many tweaks.
One more map, why not.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

Westfall

Quote from: HBW_Hyrage on February 02, 2008, 04:19:24 AM
Why not after all, this map can have some potential with many tweaks.
One more map, why not.

Really though, as many maps as possible. I hated playing the same thing over and over. Thats what killed DA fast. No new maps or editor. CT had new maps, but meh. MANY maps will make PS very successful. Along with al the technical nastiness that is being presented along the way =)

Cyntrox

Well, if there's too many maps you don't have time to learn it all - and learning a map takes longer in SvM than anything else, because it's crucial that you know where every single vent, coop spot and objective is located.

Xris

walk around by urself for 10 min per side and ur pretty good

Gawain

call me stupid, but i needed several hours to fully understand orphanage. it's not just knowing the ways, it's also about knowing the dynamic of the map (don't know a better word for it).

frvge

There are many hard maps. Little by little you gain experience by watching better/other players.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Hyrage

Quote from: Gawain on February 05, 2008, 11:44:26 PM
call me stupid, but i needed several hours to fully understand orphanage. it's not just knowing the ways, it's also about knowing the dynamic of the map (don't know a better word for it).
No, it's a good way to express it, orphanage isn't as easy to master.

Farley4Fan

I think he meant the general idea.  I think it takes the majority of people hours to learn a map completely.  Hours of spectating and playing on it. 

Hyrage

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 06, 2008, 06:24:45 AM

I think he meant the general idea.  I think it takes the majority of people hours to learn a map completely.  Hours of spectating and playing on it. 
Agreed ^^

Westfall

It will be nice to have a set of maps at the release and then a set of maps being worked on.