tick tock tick tock tick tock ....

Started by Gawain, July 13, 2008, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

POST THE NEW TICK TOCK STUFF HERE, NOW!!!11!  ;D

seriously, it's a long time since you guys released stuff. i think we reached a point where we discussed almost everything that can be reasonably discussed without any new insights on the progress of ps, so why don't you give us some litte teasers to discuss about? for instance, a map layout of lakehouse or some more screenies, the balance topics being discussed among the devs etc...

Gui Brazil

Our main problem right now is to decide whether to go to Disney or Hawaii.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Rambo on July 13, 2008, 07:03:11 PM
POST THE NEW TICK TOCK STUFF HERE, NOW!!!11!  ;D

seriously, it's a long time since you guys released stuff. i think we reached a point where we discussed almost everything that can be reasonably discussed without any new insights on the progress of ps, so why don't you give us some litte teasers to discuss about? for instance, a map layout of lakehouse or some more screenies, the balance topics being discussed among the devs etc...

heres my prime example . Europeans so damn impatient  --_-- .  Learn some manners asshole,  Don't demand your not royalty , They Owe you nothing.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

neth

Quoteso why don't you give us some litte teasers to discuss about?

Because they have nothing to show us

frvge

It's holiday time. There's currently not that much news. I hoped for releasing the UT3 Spy model like 1-2 weeks ago, but that's still buggy. :(
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 13, 2008, 08:54:42 PM
heres my prime example . Europeans so damn impatient  --_-- .  Learn some manners asshole,  Don't demand your not royalty , They Owe you nothing.

Here's another prime example of agent's retardness. Learn to respect the others, asshole. Don't thread everybody else like you're the fucking king.

Gawain

well if that's the case i guess it's time for a little time-out of this forum XD

AgentX_003

Quote from: Gui Brazil on July 13, 2008, 10:34:42 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 13, 2008, 08:54:42 PM

Here's another prime example of agent's retardness. Learn to respect the others, asshole. Don't thread everybody else like you're the fucking king.

K when i mean Europeans I mean the Grubby little germans / Europeans as whole

because much like soccer, If they can't win. they will cheat to win or not even count in the record books

and are the main source of the problem in games, ANY VIDEO GAME THEY GET THEIR MUNCHIN HANDS ON  WILL EXPLOIT TILL ITS NOT PLAYABLE  ie. CNC 3 , COUNTERSTRIKE SPLINTERCELL  AND MANY MORE!

AND END UP BEING HAPPY THEN  A PIG IN DIRT  with  None STop RESPONSE OF ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Just because they fucking suck at the game when they get the upper hand by doing such bullshit .
AND THEY HATE TO LOOSE SOO  READ MY POINT ABOVE.

I don't consider the following european :

British
Dutch
Scottish
Irish
Swedish
Finnish
Turkish

Further more I never demand anything from the Dev Team so i do have respect for others

just what divides me is im not a  Demanding thunder cunt and i have a high amount of patience.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

Gui Brazil

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 13, 2008, 11:47:09 PM
K when i mean Europeans I mean the Grubby little germans / Europeans as whole

You're a moron.

Just because they fucking suck at the game when they get the upper hand by doing such bullshit .
AND THEY HATE TO LOOSE SOO  READ MY POINT ABOVE.

Attention please! People born in some specific countries have no skill in anything related to computers!

I don't consider the following european :
Brazilian
Cuban
Jamaican

DUDE PLEASE, WHAT?! Have you ever had ANY GEOGRAPHY CLASSES, AT ALL!?

You just acted pretty dumb for someone who's trying to prove how awesome you are...

Gawain

Farley4Fan

Brazil, come on.  That little map you showed agent looked like it was done by a 13 year old! 

Gawain

i guess/hope agent made a joke with the non-european countries, cause otherwise omgwtf ^^

Daybreak

Agent.... really. As a fellow Canadian, you pain me.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.