Main Menu

New logo

Started by neth, February 20, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neth

Don't worry Zed, not always do people create great things even though theyre as talented as you guys are.
Its bad when you can't admit something is rubbish although its obvious. Just dont react hysterical and it will be ok.

Overstatement

Quote from: frvge on February 21, 2008, 05:09:02 PM
Conclusion: use Firefox, Safari (the new beta is really fast with javascript and rendering) or Opera.

If frvge was programming PS, you'd all need to buy a mac.

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on February 21, 2008, 07:57:03 PM
Don't worry Zed, not always do people create great things even though theyre as talented as you guys are.
Its bad when you can't admit something is rubbish although its obvious. Just dont react hysterical and it will be ok.

But it's not rubbish, so your entire argument goes out the window. We understand it's not going to please everyone, but at least those people have said why  and not just "OMG IT SUCKS LOL TRANSFORMERS LOL RUBBISH LOL."

neth

Quote from: Zedblade on February 21, 2008, 08:06:03 PM
and not just "OMG IT SUCKS LOL TRANSFORMERS LOL RUBBISH LOL."

Quote from: meyou can't even clearly see letters. Colours are terrible.

And whats that ?

Besides, by saying that it looks like transformers I meant that it doesn't fit the style of the game.
And yeah its clever that stealth is supposed to be hidden but I bet that new people wont be able to read this word.

Zedblade

That barely qualifies as criticism and you could have done it more tactfully. You gave the impression of a whining child and that will stay with you forever...

frvge

This is going nowhere. The logo will look better when the forums get redone.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

grajjio

Quote from: neth on February 20, 2008, 10:53:13 PM
I hate it. Its like taken from Transformers or 1990's game. Previous one was much better.

What logo are we talking about :O is it the "http://community.projectstealthgame.com/forums/Themes/Musiconica/images/psbannerwhite.jpg" I think its very nice!
Correct me if im wrong with the logo :P I would feel pretty dumb about it then.

Zedblade

yes that's the one.