Its been so long

Started by IncomprabLe, February 21, 2012, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IncomprabLe

Its now 6 years since PS was founded, so I am not really active here, but I've not seen any new content the last month I've been here, like 3-4 times the last 6month's.
So actually I think now this game wont ever release, or how's going to process? Still working, do you still only say " beta release, when its time"? Because imo you say this cause you
dont know if you'll finish it :).

Pusianka

Quote from: IncomprabLe on February 21, 2012, 09:11:08 PM
Its now 6 years since PS was founded, so I am not really active here, but I've not seen any new content the last month I've been here, like 3-4 times the last 6month's.
So actually I think now this game wont ever release, or how's going to process? Still working, do you still only say " beta release, when its time"? Because imo you say this cause you
dont know if you'll finish it :).

Inside frvge's headquarters

Frvge: So the time of postponing finally passed, now let's just upload whole PS onto the website. Guys will be so surprised to see that we actually have whole game finished...
Oh someone posted a new topic! (Reads the firs post, spies out the magic word) oohhh... (cancels upload - 90% done).
Well, At least I was tring...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

We're still looking for more mappers. Imagine if people would started learning how to use the tools 6 years ago. They'd have the knowledge to get into the games industry as a pro at Unreal Editor.

Anyway, that didn't happen, although some are trying to do that, so that's good.

To answer your implicit question: the schedule has been messed up. Don't know why, but apparently people have more important things to do than PS, which sucks for the progress :(. I had such big plans for next month :(
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

IncomprabLe

Thats sad to hear, just thought, "hey why dont check ps out again", checked some topics and didnt found anything new. That made me very .. kinda shocked, because its a long time, and I thought there would be a closed beta or alpha at least :s. So I hope youll be able to post something new the next month's.

frvge

Well, that was the plan. Things were supposed to speed up in January, but progress has been slower than usual :(
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

IncomprabLe

Well if I could I'd help but im a student in 10th class and I dont have time etc. for learning c+ or something, all I can do pretty good is working with Photoshop and Editing Software, but I dont thing this would help you...

Pusianka

Photoshop is a lot dude. Making textures is hell lot of work. Occlusion maps, normal maps, diffuse. Hit it if you really know how to use the program.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."