Official Project Stealth SC-tournament

Started by frvge, November 23, 2008, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

I don't see what was crazy about his last post....is it taking up too much memory on the forum? IS THE FORUM ABOUT TO CRASH?!?!?!? OH NO3S

frvge

Quote from: Westfall on December 27, 2008, 07:39:02 PM
I don't see what was crazy about his last post....is it taking up too much memory on the forum? IS THE FORUM ABOUT TO CRASH?!?!?!? OH NO3S

Scrolling down for 293 lines is annoying and it wastes database diskspace (yes, I'm in need of more diskspace, so I dont like over-the-top sillyness. Normal sillyness is fine).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

frvge

Because I edited it with a nice symbolic for-loop for 293 lines of imaginary text. :)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ion.67

I support Gui in his ways. Our tactic is to sing. It worked well for us.

Westfall

Quote from: frvge on December 27, 2008, 09:25:02 PM
Quote from: Westfall on December 27, 2008, 07:39:02 PM

Scrolling down for 293 lines is annoying and it wastes database diskspace (yes, I'm in need of more diskspace, so I dont like over-the-top sillyness. Normal sillyness is fine).

Start deleting old threads? Also, I don't think I saw the post in its original format.

AgentX_003

to get an idea on what to train on, are custom maps gunna be included in the tourny like  Shadow Moses, Zioplex, Horizoncorp , PanamaBank  just to name a few ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

DualX

I'd really be interested in joining this, but I'd probably get my ass handed to me because I haven't played in so long.

Either way I should be back in time to join if I still inclined to do so. =p

Daybreak

Swoop!!

While my skills have never been as good as most of you, and by now the little I had are gone... I am completely willing to be around for this tourney. Wether I play in it or not doesn't matter to me. I know that at one point there will be a time when some people will not be playing in the tourney, but be online.
So with Daybreak's return, one can only assume that a wonderful night of Drunken CT will commence.

If anyone is up for it that is.

frvge

Drunken CT sounds good. If I get my PC repaired. This emergency-laptop sucks.

Farley4Fan

Playing with you guys while you're all drunk might be the perfect time to practice my CT keyboard/mouse skills.   :D

When will this be?

Snakebit.

Eh the tournament may be a good idea . I could probably play in it with solidus or scorpion if they are willing to .

Digital-Maniac

you guys can count me in.  I'll be there. 

I've been practicing beating Agent even with his auto aim bots