So I felt the urge to post...

Started by Farley4Fan, November 02, 2011, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

...but I don't know why.

I had a good day but I'm feeling mighty cynical...  it would be stupid to tell you about it.

I'm not emo... but everything kind of has a downside today.

I have the munchies... but no food.

Just ate a reeses peanut butter cup... but I already forgot what it tasted like.

I aced my test in class today... but I hate that class.

I feel somewhat happy... but I guess I could be happier.

This chick and I want to BOAN... but she has a boyfriend she is stuck with.

This other chick wants to BOAN... but she only looks good drowning in makeup and/or if I'm drunk as fuck.

I like this show I'm watching... but I saw the ending coming from a mile away.

My friends and I chilled and had a good time today... but it ended on a weird serious note.

This isn't really going anywhere... but I'm sure it will end.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: frvge on November 02, 2011, 12:44:17 AM
ok.

That's what I said when I opened the e-mail.

Subject: From Your Closest Friend

NeoSuperior

Don't worry. The cause of this all is the "wtficannotwaitforPSanylongerandthereisn'tevensomethingtotalkaboutintheforums"-syndrome. After Agent or Dread think of someting stupid again, and all will continue hating them, you will cheer up again, i am sure of it...............

...............or maybe not sooo sure.......

...no not sure at all...

let's say cerntainly... uhm i mean maybe.... hmmm how about probably?

EDIT: Speaking of the devil: Dread did it again in the neighboring Thread.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Spark Mandriller

My dog died yesterday.
You're doing better than me bro.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

My intent when making this topic was to have the pattern continue and have it become a joke... but oh well. 

This person claimed to be my closest friend... but I don't even know who that is anymore.

(continue, we take our lives too seriously)

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: frvge on November 02, 2011, 08:06:42 PM
FYL, mang. That sucks

Yeah. But, y'know, I guess it's what happens when you keep animals which have much shorter lifespans than humans around. She was old enough that basically her whole body was shutting down, so it's not like she died in her prime or anything, at least.

Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 02, 2011, 10:27:54 PM
My intent when making this topic was to have the pattern continue and have it become a joke... but oh well.

ahaha oops