Main Menu

PS news =]

Started by frvge, June 15, 2013, 12:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Ohhh! Nice! I also noticed people other than me are editing the Wikipedia page :)

I've taken this week off to work on PS stuff btw.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DRSLlives

In fact I'm the moderator. :) Glad you guys like it.
Thanks,
- DRSLlives

NeoSuperior

QuoteJuly 13th 2013

Heartcore Games BV was established on June 13th by Mr Frank van Gemeren and is situated in  the Dutch media capital Hilversum. The focus area of Heartcore Games BV is hardcore PC gamers in niche genres.

Heartcore Games BV was set-up as a way to professionalize a seven year old game development project called "Project Stealth". Van Gemeren has led a team of volunteers across the globe from the game's early concepts to its current pre-alpha state. Formalizing the business structure is the  stepping stone to getting funding for further development, and subsequent release in digital stores, of its first game.

All initial collaborators of Heartcore Games BV have experience in the game and movie industry.

About Heartcore Games BV:
Founded in 2013, Heartcore Games is a Dutch games studio and focuses on hardcore PC gamers in niche markets.

Quote from: Meister_Neo on June 16, 2013, 05:18:57 PM
Was that "toggle music" button always there on the main page? Or did I just always overlook it? Also I didn't know you call yourself "Heartcore Games BV"

Hahaha, and I always thought the "music button" was the right answer xD I guess...
:)
...wait for it....
8)
I talked about Heartcore Games BV before it was cool!

anyway:

Congratulations!

And since everthing is going so well, I guess this also means that the alpha/beta will be released earlier as well!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD!!! CONGRATS FRVGE!
Are you guys planning for a steam release?

Can I post this on the Ubi forums for spread some word?

Main site: http://www.heartcoregames.com/
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

We hope to get on Steam eventually/ However, the Greenlight process is going to change soon too. We don't know what the future holds in that regard.

So yeah, I've been busy the past few months getting this all set-up. Involves a notary, lawyer, accountant and other businessy stuff like that. There's more coming up, but I need to find time to finish it.

I don't have an opinion about posting it on Ubi's forums. I think they will just remove it, because it's Off-Topic for them.

More info later :) And yes, I'll fix the heartcoregames site in Chrome. I'm using a really new layout mechanism, but apparently Chrome messes up.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on July 14, 2013, 03:13:08 PM
We hope to get on Steam eventually/ However, the Greenlight process is going to change soon too. We don't know what the future holds in that regard.

So yeah, I've been busy the past few months getting this all set-up. Involves a notary, lawyer, accountant and other businessy stuff like that. There's more coming up, but I need to find time to finish it.

I don't have an opinion about posting it on Ubi's forums. I think they will just remove it, because it's Off-Topic for them.

More info later :) And yes, I'll fix the heartcoregames site in Chrome. I'm using a really new layout mechanism, but apparently Chrome messes up.

I know this may sound paranoid, but you should check everything from a "law point of view" again. Is the phrase "spy vs merc" copyright protected? etc.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

We've got that stuff covered.

NeoSuperior

well then it is good.

- Mike Godwin

Savior20061

Glad to hear it. It's been a long time coming.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

SpliNterCellFan697

Splinter Cell never had killing in motion to begin wtih.
3rd in command of the DSC clan.

NeoSuperior

So... what I wanted to ask:

Does the founding of a development studio change anything? Are you working on PS full time now? Or is it just a "formality"?

- Mike Godwin

frvge

It's a formality in preparation of other things.

soldium

Hello.
I saw the news about Heartcore Games and it made me feel De Ja Vu.
It's like with duke nukem forever. 3D realms etc. but one day they had problems with take two (they pubilisher).
Maybe it's not same story , but after triptych games catched the project. It took about 1 year to finish (also gearbox Software etc. Shorting the story)
I think there might be chance that Heartcore Games will make the project be done way faster , like it was with "Hey duke! wait for ever!" and triptych games. What do you guys think? May it be end of waiting ?
PS: Blacklist is coming to us :3
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: soldium on July 25, 2013, 10:31:37 AMPS: Blacklist is coming to us :3

I am not sure about whether I'll get blacklist or not, yet...

But what I'll get in August for sure is the DayZ-Standalone

- Mike Godwin

soldium

Not sure if it will be done. maybe alpha/beta.
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.