Number 3
8 (30.8%)
Number 4
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: March 11, 2011, 12:53:56 AM

DreadStunLock

Quote from: KnoogeR on March 17, 2011, 03:31:08 PM
Frvge that colours are already coded in game or screen is just photoshop? I ask because Yellow and Green looks good but rest just suck  :-X especially Red.

They will be "glowing" or sth, because now effect is not attractive?

Maybe it's just a small fraction just to show what is being released? When I saw this I thought the same thing and I probably guessed that they will make a heavier glow effect......I hope....

Uuuuuh, I wonder can you guys make it so when you move your camera and if the goggles glow is visible from your angles and if you move your camera it will make lines from the glow ehhh....go everywhere depending which way you move your camera?

Something of that type.

frvge

Colors are part of the emissive channel of the Spy's material. It's changable through your own settings, so if you don't like it, you can change it to (almost) any thing you like. The 'shinyness' stays the same.

Trails for the eyes are not planned. They would probably limit your vision in fast-changing situations. If you like trails a lot, give that as feedback in the beta stage and we might consider it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

That's the bloody word! God, I can't believe I forgot it....

How can I submit a feedback and what does it need to include?

frvge

We'll see about that later.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SoN_RaVeN

May I suggest an ingame report bug function, by for example  pressing F1, a window pops up, takes a screenshot (if required), the location (In X,Y,Z coordinates) and the option to include a description of the bug, which is then sent off to the devs. :D

DreadStunLock

frvge

We intend to have something like that.

LennardF1989

Quote from: puuusianka on March 17, 2011, 02:31:14 PM
You people are serious? Is this for real?! Am I in some "Got you!" show? I am disappointed, sorry but I expected more of you. Waiting for the video with granades. I hope it'll be more impressive.
While I do agree this is far from the best screenshot (it doesn't even have the PS-stamp on it - it is real though, Knooger), these kind of answers is exactly why devs in general (not only indies, but also real companies) do not post more than a few screenshots every 6 months. It's never enough.

You also seem to forget mayority vote for number #2 in the poll, which, unfortunately for you, was just this screenshot. The reason we will be showing some grenade stuff is because it's simply plain awesome. Most developments in games don't get visual untill a very late state.

I could tell you all about our awesome weapons/gadget and vision system but changes are high you simply couldn't care less without something visual.

frvge

But but, it has the stamp! I just moved the /public folder to another location to make backupping easier later :) Yes, I know it breaks some links. A nice exchange for being able to get PS up at the new server in a matter of minutes instead of an hour or two.

DreadStunLock

I think the colors just need a heavier glow, then it will impress the audience.

Ion.67

Any ETA on when the screenshot will be back to a working link?

frvge

I'll change it to the one that I uploaded to IndieDB. Sigh.