Things we are proud of...

Started by frvge, April 12, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gui Brazil

ZED THEY WANT PICTURES OF YOU NOW, Ha!

I <3 U

Brazil get studying you have an exam tommorow! If you fail im going to go ape shit!

frvge

You guys got the render of the map like MONTHS ago :P and now you want more? Zomg! harhar
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

I either didn't it or it wasn't impressive enough to stick to memory ^^,
linky?

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Oh that! I thought that was some other map nabbed from somewhere else just to show the models in action! Can we have another? Even if you rotate the viewpoint by 45 degrees i'd be happy ^^,

frvge

AFAIK, blob's image is a true render. The models shown by Gui and kebab are in-game. Blob will clarify (or if I am wrong, I'll delete this message...)

Gui Brazil

The Zebra and cabinet/gun are renders from the game mesh, just so it doesn't have the edges aliased, unlike if it was a screenshot from the viewport (viewport doesn't have AA). Besides that, it's the same as ingame.

Zedblade

Quote from: Tidenburg on April 14, 2008, 01:31:53 AM
Oh that! I thought that was some other map nabbed from somewhere else just to show the models in action! Can we have another? Even if you rotate the viewpoint by 45 degrees i'd be happy ^^,

It looks nothing like that anymore, that is complete and total ass compared to where it's at now.

tigaer

My HUD design, ended up not finishing it before I resigned, but I'm still pretty proud of what I got.

I'm also pretty fucking proud of my lobby design, which ended up not being used.

I'm pretty proud of those 2 things I got to get mostly done.

Westfall

lol @ "You broke somebody's neck"

I <3 U

Quote from: tigaer on April 14, 2008, 04:41:51 AM

My HUD design, ended up not finishing it before I resigned, but I'm still pretty proud of what I got.

I'm also pretty fucking proud of my lobby design, which ended up not being used.

I'm pretty proud of those 2 things I got to get mostly done.

I think that hud is sweet, nice n simplistic. It's a shame really :(...

Xris

Wasnt the first one a SP mission in DA ?

Gawain

i don't like tigaer's hud at all, but the lobby is pretty good (though i like seefoo's lobby even better).

frvge