Tick Tock (neckbreak, ledge climbing, wallpaper)

Started by frvge, July 17, 2009, 03:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Quote from: LennardF1989 on December 25, 2009, 01:26:29 PM
You will be able to climb pretty much everywhere a real human would be able to climb, as long as there is no "do not climb here" restriction added by the mapper.

well lets hope not because I find when game companies do this not just modders, that the immersion experience is taken away.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 25, 2009, 03:21:59 PM
Quote from: LennardF1989 on December 25, 2009, 01:26:29 PM
You will be able to climb pretty much everywhere a real human would be able to climb, as long as there is no "do not climb here" restriction added by the mapper.
well lets hope not because I find when game companies do this not just modders, that the immersion experience is taken away.
I, sir, humbly suggest that you visit your local psychologist.

Savior20061

Screw off Random. Agent's 10x the player you'll ever be. ;D
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Savior20061 on December 25, 2009, 05:49:49 PM

Screw off Random. Agent's 10x the player you'll ever be. ;D
Not really. I own him quite easily.

Savior20061

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

Spekkio

frvge

Try watching them on ModDB. They got it transcoded.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

My problem with the Grab>Neck-Break animation is just that the Spy's left arm doesn't look as if it would choke the Merc.

It's great, and will absolutely do considering it will be but a small part of the actual gameplay experience. But watching over the videos a lot it's just the one thing that got me (And the reason behind wanting to get a closer look).

It just seems like the Spy should have a more "Headlock" kind of arm position on the Merc. Right now it looks as if he's just kinda throwing an arm around him (Which is exactly what he is supposed to be doing), though not to any extent that the Merc couldn't just... Stand up straight and walk out of it.

To slim this down into something that could actually help in some way.

I believe the head shouldn't be held in Neck Break Fashion (Right arm on back of head) till the Neck Break Animation.

The grab should be more of a headlock (Arms Locked), which when standing still would lead into the Choke.

As for the Merc, I believe his footsteps should be less... dragged... more staggering.

Just my opinion, but there it is.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky