Official Project Stealth SC-tournament

Started by frvge, November 23, 2008, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I <3 U

Quote from: Gui Brazil on December 14, 2008, 11:56:10 PM
What about posting some dates or something so people can figure out if they'll be able to play or not? ;)
Quote from: frvge on December 14, 2008, 11:58:06 PM
Project Stealth will organize a nice Splinter Cell Chaos Theory tournament for the PC in one of the following months (let's say, between January and March).

...Because January - March isn't vague at all.

frvge

What's the problem? Normally everyone complains like: "omg, we had not enough time to practice/get used to the new partner/get in the rhytm" So you have time to train, while I have time to code the backend. FYI: only after the 'start' will we have the sign-ups... which take another week or something. zomg!

If you want a CT tournament sooner, go ahead and make it yourself. You had plenty of time, because the last one is like 1.5 years ago.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Quote from: frvge on December 15, 2008, 03:44:09 PM
What's the problem? Normally everyone complains like: "omg, we had not enough time to practice/get used to the new partner/get in the rhytm" So you have time to train, while I have time to code the backend. FYI: only after the 'start' will we have the sign-ups... which take another week or something. zomg!

If you want a CT tournament sooner, go ahead and make it yourself. You had plenty of time, because the last one is like 1.5 years ago.

It's not that at all it just im sure people would be able to confirm whether they could play if you said march 4th - 6th or sometihng like that. I didn't know any coding was required for a ct tourny o0?

Farley4Fan

Nosis

Quote from: element54 on December 10, 2008, 08:38:17 PM
I have a feeling the majority of us former "pro" CT players will get our asses handed to us by the strange group of people that still regularly play or at least try to play the game.

As kronf pointed out, fuck CT.

nah brah, 99% of them suck, and the 1% that don't suck, are smurfs

Farley4Fan

lmao.

I put CT in my 360 the other day.

I forgot to berserk when this guy tried to jump on me.

WAAAH!!!   :'(

We'll get it back one day.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on December 21, 2008, 06:51:26 PM
lmao.

I put CT in my 360 the other day.

I forgot to berserk when this guy tried to jump on me.

WAAAH!!!   :'(

We'll get it back one day.

whos we :/ , you mean to tell me you actually have a partner you play with that i Can dominate ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

lol wut? 

someone just said that the former 'pro' players would most likely get beaten by people that have stuck to the game.  It was just an example of me (someone who got very good at console s.v.m, not to brag) getting wtfowned by some noobs who still play.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on December 23, 2008, 04:07:44 AM
lol wut? 

someone just said that the former 'pro' players would most likely get beaten by people that have stuck to the game.  It was just an example of me (someone who got very good at console s.v.m, not to brag) getting wtfowned by some noobs who still play.

people from xbox have never played a true decent team on PC and when they do , they leave and quit.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gui Brazil

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 23, 2008, 07:42:46 AM
lol wut? 

people from xbox have never played a true decent team on PC and when they do , they leave and quit.

STEREOTYPES FT(F)W*!

*for the fucking win

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 23, 2008, 07:42:46 AM
lol wut? 

Oh boy.  Here comes the classic xbox-vs-pc argument again.  I can't stress this enough, it's only a matter of preference of platform/controls.  Like the PC players are JUST SMARTER TACTICALLY, lol.  Come on, you guys have advantages through your controls.  Big deal. 

Here's another stereotype. 

PC players have never played a true decent team on xbox, and when they do, they confuse their thumbs on the analog sticks and quit.  lol

frvge

*looks for a button to magically turn the thread to On-Topic-ness, but fails*

Well, then I'll just ask for it: on-topic please... make up some teams if you don't have a teammate yet and practice. You still have plenty of time.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Ion and I don't have to practise, we'll just sing our way through. And God help you if you ever hack our communications..

Blank Man

lol wut? 

BA
for (i=0; i<293; i++) print("HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA");
Cleaned it up a bit. Yes, I counted the original number. Can be off by one or two of course.

LennardF1989

A simple "lol" or "lmao" would have made the point, Blank Man...

If you can't keep yourself in control, then just don't post.