Main Menu

New logo

Started by neth, February 20, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neth

I hate it. Its like taken from Transformers or 1990's game. Previous one was much better.

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on February 20, 2008, 10:53:13 PM
I hate it. Its like taken from Transformers or 1990's game. Previous one was much better.

sucks to be you then. The previous one was some random crap that had nothing to do with the theme of this game. I mean a city with blood on it?! What's funny is that it looks nothing like anything transformers related. If you going to rip on something, at least make it make sense.

neth

sucks to be you if you can't admit this logo is bad. If I was a new player and saw the logo, I wouldnt want to know more about this game, you can't even clearly see letters. Colours are terrible.

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on February 20, 2008, 11:33:05 PM
sucks to be you if you can't admit this logo is bad. If I was a new player and saw the logo, I wouldnt want to know more about this game, you can't even clearly see letters. Colours are terrible.

This logo isn't final, and it requires a black background that hasn't been implemented yet because it required a redoing of the forums.

Since you don't like it, we need to change it to fit your needs. I'm sorry for everyone else, but it looks like we have to make your wish come true...

Everyone on the dev team has signed off on it. Deal with it and stop bitching like a fucking women.

Gui Brazil

We can't always please everyone... :-\

seefoo.

i guess i sux... o well.  surprised you didnt say anything earlier when i posted wallpaper with the logo.  no1 objected to what the logo looked like.  then again, ofc no1 prolly saw the thread really.

Westfall

Quote from: seefoo. on February 21, 2008, 02:17:16 AM
i guess i sux... o well.  surprised you didnt say anything earlier when i posted wallpaper with the logo.  no1 objected to what the logo looked like.  then again, ofc no1 prolly saw the thread really.

Thats what I was thinking. You made this a while ago. I like it. It doesn't look like the garbage neth sees it as.

Farley4Fan

I don't care for it, I could go with any of the logos we've had.  Lol, that's just two.  BUT, on the other hand, it would be much much better if it was centered in the page.  Looks very unbalanced.  Does everyone think it should be centered?  One more thing, make the "spy versus mercenary" text a little brighter.  Looks dull.  Other than that I like it.

Zedblade

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 21, 2008, 06:43:38 AM
I don't care for it, I could go with any of the logos we've had.  Lol, that's just two.  BUT, on the other hand, it would be much much better if it was centered in the page.  Looks very unbalanced.  Does everyone think it should be centered?  One more thing, make the "spy versus mercenary" text a little brighter.  Looks dull.  Other than that I like it.

it is centered, fix your screen

Farley4Fan

lol wut?

Right now I am on a pretty shitty monitor, would that really be why?  Good to hear it's centered haha

neth

Quote from: Zedblade on February 20, 2008, 11:35:02 PM
like a fucking women.

Funny, cause your reaction is hysterical
--

i guess i sux... o well. 

and THATS hysterical.

Unfortunately you cant deal with ordinary criticism.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Zedblade on February 21, 2008, 06:52:58 AM
Quote from: Papa Skull on February 21, 2008, 06:43:38 AM

it is centered, fix your screen

It's not for me (using IE7), while it does in Mozilla Firefox.

goodkebab

transformers kick ass

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on February 21, 2008, 07:28:57 AM
Quote from: Zedblade on February 20, 2008, 11:35:02 PM
like a fucking women.

Funny, cause your reaction is hysterical
--

i guess i sux... o well. 

and THATS hysterical.

Unfortunately you cant deal with ordinary criticism.

crying about not getting you way is hilarious! go home and cry to your mother.

What you said was not cristism, it was just bitching about something you din't like and know nothing about.

Papa Skull was the only one that had any sort of real cristism.

seefoo.

well neth i take critz everyday so i don't see your point there.  i agreed with you, my design sux in your eyes and that's fine.  like i said before i'm surprised that you did not object long ago when the logo was 1st displayed.  that was the time to voice it, now it is too late.  it has already moved on to the next stage for animation.

Quote from: goodkebab on February 21, 2008, 07:52:37 AM
transformers kick ass
hells ya