New one, took some of the advice.

Original, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/tigaer/PS.jpg

Tell me what you think.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Verry nice, i like the Map photo and it's name "Polaris" ;D

Gawain

i like the transparency and the soft crossover from the map to the text

Tidenburg

Its good but, that map is from double agent so its cramping it's style ;)

Really professional looking.

Bionic-Blob

the buttons look too much like the info text. make them a bit different, so they actually look like buttons and it'll be better ^^

frvge

Fades are nice. 'Button' placement is a bit counter-intuitive, aka weird placement. It's hard to see it right, when the picture is cropped of course.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

iservealot

goodkebab

I like the color choices and style of this one much better then Daybreaks, but his layout is much better and harmonious.

One thing i like about CT lobby was the opponents were opposite sides of the screen.  I just like that layout better because it feels like you are opponents facing each other off. 

Also, the screens were monochromatic...letting us focus on the players in lobby.

I do like the idea of having a spy and merc in the backgrounds of the lobby...once i get merc done that is.

Quote from: iservealot on June 24, 2007, 10:31:55 PM
I like the fades.

Everyone does, but i find it kinda strange, that there are like 3 player slots in each team. Isn't the game made for 2v2???

Gawain

Quote from: goodkebab on June 24, 2007, 10:35:30 PM
I do like the idea of having a spy and merc in the backgrounds of the lobby...once i get merc done that is.
yeah each one in the background behind his team, opposing each other 8)
daybreak's layout is far better, but the fades and less saturation look great.

Tidenburg

pssst.. There were 3 slots in CT so players could swap over.

Gawain

omg im soooooo stupid....

frvge

I'd say, have room for 4. Makes it easier to just fool around (record machinimas, have merc wars for fun, etc).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Quote from: frvge on June 24, 2007, 11:07:03 PM
I'd say, have room for 4. Makes it easier to just fool around (record machinimas, have merc wars for fun, etc).
Yeah, and make the game play even without someone in the opposing team :D