Everything else UI

Started by Daybreak, July 07, 2007, 12:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spekkio

Holy crap that looks awesome  :o. My only question is how does one access the equipment menu? I don't see any button or option in the UI to go there. Oh, and lmao at Daybreak's use of server names and chat -- very realistic.

Daybreak

First, thanks Spekkio for the compliments. It's a combined work of mine, seefoo's and tigaer's ideas into one.

Second, the equipment menu while not in game is under the Profile screen. Once in game you'd see the profile tab at the top, as well as a change equipment button on the screen. I purposely left out the in game lobby screen because it's pretty much done in another thread. There's not much more to add or subtract from.

Third, the server names and chat text was done by seefoo. His ability to capture the real experience is what makes him and his skill invaluable.

Last but not least, these aren't the final UI screens. Just my proposal and my attempt at putting as many of the ideas that have been displayed in the multiple forums.

Spekkio

Well, then props to seefoo, too!

hughie21

you forgot tigaer. he did some really nice work too.

Farley4Fan

Wait a minute, did I just hear that you could change your equipment in game?  If you can, I hope it is like DA's, but you can choose more than one freakn gadget.  God I hate DA...  >:(

Anyways, it looks good.  I think the icons need a bit more work but other than that it looks pretty gooo

Chyb@Ryb@

In my opinion everything is looks perfect. I wouldn't change anything :).

Westfall

Daybreak

I added the merc in a couple of layouts. I always favoured my layout, but it's probably because I'm biased. I just need better looking Icons.

PS. The Green for spy and Blue for Merc looks wicked awesome.

neth

Very nice. Im not sure if logo fits but its a small detail.

SITHDUKE

Looks nice and I prefer the hexagon shaped background at the top and bottom as opposed to the middle.

goodkebab

I dont want to burn your boat but we already have Seefoo and Tigaer on the dev team working on the design.

neth

according to the Lennard's site Seefoo is no longer in team.

Daybreak

I know they are on, but I wanted to include it for my own personal folder. Looks more complete with the merc now. Plus they probably know more about stuff than I do.
I wasn't exactly sure what was decided on that.

iservealot

Quote from: neth on November 23, 2007, 01:01:23 PM
according to the Lennard's site Seefoo is no longer in team.

Well goes to show you how reliable info can be from third parts sources that aren't directly on this website.  ;)

I actually have no idea.

LennardF1989

Quote from: iservealot on November 23, 2007, 10:35:55 PM
Well goes to show you how reliable info can be from third parts sources that aren't directly on this website.  ;)

frvge told me, so I added it to the site.  >:( Hes production team status drops in 1/2 days (that is one or two days).

QuoteWait a minute, did I just hear that you could change your equipment in game?

Did one of us said that?!  :o