Introducing Asylum

Started by frvge, April 18, 2013, 10:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

We're very pleased to be able to show you the early alpha footage of the lobby of Asylum. Please watch it at Youtube or IndieDB or Steam Greenlight (don't forget to favourite :) ):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107025551
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbbPfJqdIhs
http://www.indiedb.com/games/project-stealth/videos/asylum-teaser

Zedblade worked hard the past weeks on getting this out. Asylum has been restarted by different level designers for about 3 times, which of course affected the progress on the map. Fortunately we now have an experienced level designer and environment artist on it, so the map will finally get the love and attention it deserves. We're looking forward to your comments on this :)

Music by Theodore Wohng.

Thanks for your patience,

frvge

[post script: did you find the 4 hidden Spies?]
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SteveTheCookie

Nice, good job to all the developers, and I'm glad to see you guys are still making progress in the game :)

I found 1 spy or possibly 2.

NeoSuperior

I was spoilt with the number of spies on the youtube video in the comments. EDIT: Oh didn't see it was in the post too, lol
But I still found all of them all.

Also the video proves that this game will be more "stealthy" than SCPT or SCCT, so i hope merc will be more of a threat aside from just headshots.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

tigaer

Looking freaking raw guys. Keep it up!

Scanty Chunk

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

SheikTheGeek

I still can't see any of the spies, lol.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

frvge

There are 2 Spies in the first shot (crouching and standing)
There's 1 Spy diving in the second shot.
There's 1 Spy slow-walking (I think) in the last shot.

=]
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Who? He or the cream maker?

Farley4Fan

RaDRoacH

If we are talking about the same thing, of course there is.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: frvge on April 26, 2013, 05:00:42 PM
There are 2 Spies in the first shot (crouching and standing)
There's 1 Spy diving in the second shot.
There's 1 Spy slow-walking (I think) in the last shot.

=]

Ah, thanks!  :)
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

Sunshine