sticky camera idea

Started by tigaer, January 17, 2007, 09:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Gui Brazil on June 29, 2007, 09:32:46 PM
Quote from: Overstatement on June 29, 2007, 09:28:34 PM
I think this project should be for all CT fans. Not just the so called vets.

Exactly. I'm sorry Gawain, but it's kinda ridiculous to think that this is a VETS ONLY thing...
Made from vets, to vets, but available to all interested.

Overstatement

Fitty_cent_rappa does go too far sometimes. Posting random topics at random threads and trying to turn this game into an FPS. But I forgive him because he seems to have good intentions. Just needs to understand CT more.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: Kok4f4n on June 29, 2007, 09:42:07 PM
Made from vets, to vets, but available to all interested.

Which means, made from vets, to anyone that is interested.

EDIT: You're judging him because of how he writes. I just took a quick look in your site and that's what i've found.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Yeah, made 2,5 years ago, while learning html (left it alone though - prefer to play CT)
Surprised me it's still there :P

B1nArY_001

Quite frankly as long as the idea is communicated; who gives a God Damn about how people talk. Throwing a "Yo" or some other slang into a post doesn't ruin the creative spark that might be triggered by an idea. Unless you spend your time flaming and dissecting something that is none of your business and really doesn't matter. Then you're to busy acting like a 8 year old to catch that idea when it comes. Even a far fetched idea can be distilled into something usable. Keep it constructive please.

Gawain

Quote from: Gui Brazil on June 29, 2007, 09:46:44 PM
I just took a quick look in your site and that's what i've found.
1337 ;D

Quote from: Gui Brazil on June 29, 2007, 09:32:46 PM
I'm sorry Gawain, but it's kinda ridiculous to think that this is a VETS ONLY thing...
well i have no problem with some n00bs playing it when it is finished, but they really have nothing to contribute in the forums. it would be better for every1 if they would spend their time actually playing scct and not spamming random shit. i hate this political correctness bs ::)

tigaer

Gs.SubMaFioZo.

whata terrible offtop :) banned! xD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -