So you want a preview of the Merc HUD?

Started by frvge, August 23, 2013, 12:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Share our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/projectstealthgame ) to as many people as you can, collect likes and win a 4:12 minute video of our unreleased beta Merc HUD. The person who gathers most likes wins. Re-shares by your friends count for 5 likes.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

nubishdubishbone

I shared on my wall, and recommended you guys for Revolutionary Multiplayer, but even when i post a photo or a new Remix i get no response, i'm invisible on FaceBook lol...
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

tigaer

Wow, that's a really cool logo on the Facebook page.

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on August 31, 2013, 11:40:12 PM
You're so just too funny tigaer ;)

Pardon him, it was his 800th post after all  ;)

I think the new spy emblem is fitting. Does it reference anything, like the merc emblem does?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

frvge

Aj

Quote from: RaDRoacH on September 11, 2013, 09:37:39 AM
So who won the contest?
AKA who do we need to waterboard convince to leak it? :P

frvge

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Aj on September 12, 2013, 05:11:13 AM
AKA who do we need to waterboard convince to leak it? :P
[/quote]
hahaha exactly! jk.

@frvge are you going to show it to everyone?

frvge

No. it's not finished. You'll get to see it in about 2-3 weeks I hope :-)