Contest: September DC!

Started by frvge, August 25, 2008, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

And another day:
We ranked 6th daily which is ok. With one more member, which should come soon, we would probably have ranked 5th.

Lucy (18.776 points) got overtaken by ion (19.122 points).

Milestones:
frvge 20000 points
pstidenburg 2000 points

Tell your friends about this thread. The competitive element is addicting ;) (at least for me).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Can i hook up my Gamecube and N64?

frvge

Nope, PS3 or a normal CPU or relatively modern graphics card.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ok... joined 17. Waiting for approval on the second site :)

frvge

You can already start it. It's just for me to aggregate the stuff easily there.

Ion.67

Are we trying to be the #1 team just for shits and giggles, or do we get something as a team?

frvge

It's mostly for bragging rights and to help science while your PC is probably picking its nose.

ion beat me and is now above 25000 points. That makes him the new leader of our DPC_Stealth subteam.

Gui Brazil

Apparently Frvge is a maniac when it comes to competition. :P

frvge

Ion.67

Who wants to lose though?

This is really amazing software though, the idea is truly amazing.

frvge

Liquid enters the "Seventeen or Bust" team and gets his milestone of 50 million points. Yay. We now need more people in the SoB team. :)

LoL i have it running all the time on normal Priority =)

frvge

Liqu1D133 got 400.000.000 cEMs today.

The amount of points is just the amount of calculations done or something. So it can go fast. Since I'm saving my points for a so-called MegaFlush you wont see me in the stats.

frvge

Basicaly you queue up your results to transmit all the results that you gathered in one time. So you get 0 points for, lets say 10 days, then on the 10th day, you transmit everything and you get the points of 10 days in one day. That's a high daily score ;).