FIFA World Cup 2010

Started by CurdyMilk, June 04, 2010, 03:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurdyMilk

The World Cup begins in a few days!  The greatest sporting event in the world is finally here!  South Africa seems like an interesting place to play.  Scream for your team!  Go Red White and Blue!  (Oh, and the Dutch are my second favorite)

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Hahahaha, whoever finds anything interesting in watching 20 dudes run around after a ball...
Well, nevermind. I don't want a ban. But you get the idea.

frvge

You think you can get a ban for not liking soccer/football? Lol! You're a funny guy.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: frvge on June 04, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
You think you can get a ban for not liking soccer/football? Lol! You're a funny guy.
Not for that. For extreme offence towards the people who watch football/soccer.

Farley4Fan

I only like soccer when it gets intense (shootouts).  I can't watch it too much because there isn't a whole lot of scoring or anything.  Of course that makes goals more of an emotional event but it just gets boring waiting for it.  "Oh, something great is about to maybe happen possibly!!!!  Annnddd.... no.... it didn't."  Repeat 50 times per game.

Gawain

Quote from: FarleyFan on June 04, 2010, 09:24:44 PM
I only like soccer when it gets intense (shootouts).  I can't watch it too much because there isn't a whole lot of scoring or anything.  Of course that makes goals more of an emotional event but it just gets boring waiting for it.  "Oh, something great is about to maybe happen possibly!!!!  Annnddd.... no.... it didn't."  Repeat 50 times per game.
exactly. this game needs a fucking patch making the goal wider and not taking fouls so seriously.
the offside rule also get's interpreted wrong quite often manipulating the whole outcome of the game.

feels good being able to flame about soccer without being torn into pieces. (i live in munich pretty close to the alianz arena...)

Farley4Fan

It must be soccer city in Munich right now lol

Aj

Women's soccer is better than Men's soccer IMO!

Gawain

Quote from: Aj on June 10, 2010, 06:02:06 AM
Women's soccer is better than Men's soccer IMO!
only with naked women on a mud field =)

Farley4Fan

I never got the mud fetish.  It makes the ladies slippery/dirty and a bit sexy because of that, but it makes it hard to see/appreciate their goodies.  I much prefer lathering them in some whip cream because I don't like to lick mud, even off a babe.

Gawain

yeah, you gotta think ahead  ;D

MR.Mic

Spectating a sport is lame.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]